Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,348 members, 7,796,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

12345baba's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12345baba's Profile / 12345baba's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 148 pages)

Romance / Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by 12345baba(m): 10:50am
The lady is stupeed

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by 12345baba(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13
None.
Crime / Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by 12345baba(m): 8:17am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....
how is he Igbo?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by 12345baba(m): 8:00am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

I think you should read the article again... Her argument is that spraying is different from mutilation and lastly, if spraying is mutilation, how many politicians have been charged to court for mutilation of the Naira?
no mind the block heads any small matter they politicize it
Politics / Re: Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:46am On Apr 13
christejames:
The man who soughts for attention more than his reputation shocked shocked

Always trying to be in the media, a drowning man grasping at straws undecided

My son dislikes him already!
na u dey drown am abi? Keep whining urself, ratbish

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:43am On Apr 13
Celebrities / Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 12345baba(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12
Abeg make them send am come kuje. I wan visit shim
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by 12345baba(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12
Bobrisky dey go jail o. Nairaland no dey ever carry current news
Politics / Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by 12345baba(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11
Zulu11zulu:
you will drive alone with your master in that road. From Lagos to Calaba you will have about 8 toll gate 3000 x 8. Each state will have two toll one from end to end.

Umehi is mad
hahahaha. Bro b calming down we will debate it in our next senate sitting.
#dove umehiii is a barawo

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by 12345baba(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11
And a biatch is recording her without her consent

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by 12345baba(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11
Them pour u acid u still get time dey set phone. Wetin phone go do people eh. Maybe she done knack person hubby.

4 Likes

Family / Re: Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) by 12345baba(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10
money121:

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
Transliteration:
A’oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa
Translation:
“I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created.”
allah protects us all but dont tempt Allah.
Family / Re: Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) by 12345baba(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10
With all these demons online people still find it comfortable to put there families out there just like that. Happy sallah to u and ur beautiful family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by 12345baba(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:
Below is the picture of the borehole he donated to Zaria.

This is so ridiculous that a presidential candidate will stoop this low. How is this any different from giving people transistor radio like Sheu Sani did the other time.

Is this what he want to use to get Muslim North vote in 2027?
op u are a full blown idiot! Has ur father ever donated such to any community? Talk more of u wey he supposed masturbate comot

2 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by 12345baba(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09
She sounds like she's cummin
Politics / Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by 12345baba(m): 8:54am On Apr 09
Which kind wahala be this?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by 12345baba(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08
Peter I am not rich but my house dey for band A rating what do I do?[i][/i]
Education / Re: Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08
slivertongue:
one structure University?
come and see Margaret Lawrence uni in abj

1 Like

Politics / Re: Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine by 12345baba(m): 5:51am On Apr 06
Fucking terrorists
Crime / Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by 12345baba(m): 1:27am On Apr 04
Nyash
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda by 12345baba(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
dey there dey whine yourself
enemy of progress
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda by 12345baba(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
are they the only ones in the country. If Tinubu tries it in Nigeria, you will be out there shouting and protesting
if tinubu like make he do am so far they are qualified dont they have the right to serve? Whoever u are please get back to work. If God make u president pick ur team, no let them pick for u
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda by 12345baba(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03
If they are qualified and can do the work it's not bad.
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by 12345baba(m): 8:24am On Apr 02
This him moves don dey irritate me

1 Like

Health / Re: First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US by 12345baba(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01
Make e sup make I rest from work small
Travel / Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01
Make them no cancel people flights o, that's my own. Arik would have surpassed this level but pride no let them
Foreign Affairs / Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30
All for elections. Trump will still win u

1 Like

Travel / Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 7:48am On Mar 30
King of flight cancellations
Travel / Re: Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici by 12345baba(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29
God1000:
Such nonsense, some men behave so weird these days, I really don't care about women with big buttocks.

Stories like this will only make some women to invest more in building their physical bodies instead of good character which many of them lack

if u don't care I do care. Nyash is life

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by 12345baba(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27
Excuses mounting on top each other
Crime / Re: My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush by 12345baba(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27
kushme:

Well, I am not sure, cos no one told me, but what I now know from the cousin's experience is that, the heartless bloodthirsty greedy bandits confidently count millions of ransom money in the middle of the night in Niger State without any disturbance. Millions ohh, they may even miss count and start again...

Now, if you believe security agencies know the locations of these bastard bandits in these places, then, why are they not doing that much to reduce it?

Are they scared of the ill trained dirty bandits or most of them are benefitting from it, or something else the people don't know?
security agents do know there whereabouts when my father was kidnapped after paying his ransom part of his experience there was that police men use to radio the kidnappers anytime they wanna patrol where they are. They tell the kidnappers to hide and stay out of site. This kidnapping thing can end just in one day, if the government can make police men life better, upgrade them just the police can end it without the military sef. Shey wike drop 20 meter as bounty for two kidnappers within one week they catch dem. Police are humans they have dependants to feed.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by 12345baba(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27
Thief dey this guy eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 148 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.