Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

A Pc Problem With Urgent Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Pc Problem With Urgent Help (2814 Views)

Processor Speed Or Ram(random Access Memory): Which Determines Speed Of A Pc? / Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go? / How To Block Some Websites On A PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pc Problem With Urgent Help by roughdiamond(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
please my friend wanted to format his system but along the line when the files are still running he remembered that he has an important documents inside which he does want to loose.He called he to help but i tried all i could and the system cannot boot with the previous operating system and repair does not run.pls what do i do not to loose those document or is there any way i can recover them after farmatting.ur kind suggestions are highly welcomed,for any software that can help pls email it to roughd2@gmail.com/07035453862
Re: A Pc Problem With Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
download ultimate boot cd (ubcd). Burn the download .iso file to a cd, then boot the system with the cd. On the boot menu select 'Parted Magic'. Its a mini OS that runs from the cd, with the OS running you can access your hard disk and copy your files with a flash drive.
ubcd can do a lot of things besides giving you access to a faulty system, it can run even when the system has no hard disk present.
The .iso file is 487MB.
www.ultimatebootcd.com
Re: A Pc Problem With Urgent Help by adetwin(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2013
If you av finished format .... hmmm but if u av just stopped in between. kindly let us know
Re: A Pc Problem With Urgent Help by roughdiamond(m): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2013
adetwin: If you av finished format .... hmmm but if u av just stopped in between. kindly let us know
pls am so sorry for the long awaited reply.I have formatted the system 4 him now bt to recover the files is my problem.I Downloaded stellar phoenix,remo-recovery and ternorshare data recovery but each of them requests for activation code and user name.pls someone should help
Re: A Pc Problem With Urgent Help by gabon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Go to any computer shop and buy Easy Recovery software. Or visit computer village and you can easily find it to but there. This software will do the job for u
Re: A Pc Problem With Urgent Help by maximale: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Download How to recover corrupted files / lost files from corrupt or accidentally formatted USB devices . Its one of the best data recovery software i ever used..trust me; i've tried a lot

(1) (Reply)

CM2 1 Year Activation Renewal / Haier Laptop, Sound Driver / POST HND UNIPORT Hope for the HND's to (B.ENG) DEGREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.