Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Stop! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop! (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop! by pmc01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
As salamu 'alaykum, dear brothers and sisters.
Passionate appeal to myself and us all... For Allah's sake, let us ABSOLUTELY desist from sharing or rebroadcasting anti-Islam posts that are authored by low-lifers, whose intentions are to gain cheap popularity by attacking arguably the most popular Religion in the world (considering the amount of attention it gets), Islam. The only exception to this is when we have the refutation of the false claims in such posts from learned scholars.
Atimes, when we share these posts on Islamic forums, our intentions are to seek opinions of our Muslim brethen, but remember the members of these forums aren't scholars; they only publicize the fatwa of scholars.
Consider this- if someone accuses your family lineage of being a generation of rogues, do you publicize such on social networks to disprove it? No!
Therefore, we should only seek the opinion of scholars PRIVATELY on such issues and then post the refutation of the lies in them as a rejoinder. May Allah forgive us all.
Re: Stop! by mobf: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
The most popular religion eh? Issorai
Re: Stop! by Qtsnow(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mosha Allah
Re: Stop! by deols(f): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Okay o. We have hear.thank you grin

Something else to add is(in fact I thought that is what ds post was about)

Many people post offensive things against Islam on facebook. Many Muslims see d need to insult those people back, thereby increasing the views and d popularity of the posts. The best thing would be to simply IGNORE.
Re: Stop! by mobf: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
deols: Okay o. We have hear.thank you grin

Many people post offensive things against Islam on facebook. Many Muslims see d need to insult those people back, thereby increasing the views and d popularity of the posts. The best thing would be to simply IGNORE.
Gbam!
Re: Stop! by pmc01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
deols: Okay o. We have hear.thank you grin

Thank you for that crucial addition, Hajia Deols. That's why we're humans... Limited scope of reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Wars-official Theatrical Trailer / I Ain't Afraid Of Your God / Is The Islamic Symbol Syncretic Or A Muslim Innovation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.