Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Relocating To The East. Help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Relocating To The East. Help! (752 Views)

This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling / Relocating To Abuja? I Have A Standard 2 Bedroom Flat N500k p.a. / Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To The East. Help! by cigaricon(m): 5:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Good morning nairalanders, hope you guys slept well?

I've lived in this north all my life especially Niger, i do business (mens clothing) and also cater for my education and i have decided to shift grounds to the east so i choose enugu.

Pls i want to know how life is over there

cost of living and standard of living accomodation like a one room self contain and a shop in the street goes at what price with complete package (agent fee)

And if. there is anything you feel i should know, i appreciate. Thanks
Re: Relocating To The East. Help! by FXKing2012(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2013
cigar icon:

And if. there is anything you feel i should know, i appreciate. Thanks
I feel you should know you stand a very good chance of being kidnapped.
Re: Relocating To The East. Help! by cigaricon(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2013
omicron: I feel you deserve some spanking for saying wat you don't know. Are you the kidnapper?

You have made the right choice bro. Enugu is a wonderful place mostly, and your kind of business will flourish there due to the high number of youths there, mainly students. They are very accomodating and extremely peaceful. Life in Enugu is almost trouble-free. Cost of Living is average.....a one room self contain averages 120k but it depends on the location and the state of the room. I don't know about shop rent, but I'm sure you will not regret your choice. Needless to say, nobody will kidnap you!
thanks so much bro, i realy appreciate
but pls can you name some areas with average accomodation price as you said the price depends on the area.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Light Of The Nation Estate G.r.a Anambra / Unique SALES!! / Detached Duplex For Sale @ Mendey Maryland & Duplex For Sale Oregun Ikeja Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.