Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

123baba's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123baba's Profile / 123baba's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by 123baba: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
I need a quote for clearing a container that contains these vehicles and please drop your contact also. Thanks shipping line is MSC

2005 MAZDA CX-7 GT
2005 LEXUS ES 300
2011 FORD EDGE
2005 TOYOTA COROLLA

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 123baba: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
I am resuming September my passport expires feb 1st..which is about 5month. Or less..Hope this doesn't matter boarding airline and entry into canada. someone said my passport needs to have valodity 6month or more..how true is this?

WEIRDPC:

No need to get a passport yet.

The only thing is, your TRV will expire on the last day of validity of your passport.

you will get a new passport in the Nigerian embassy in Ottawa and you will get a study permit extension too.

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 123baba: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks @alexdell and @WEIRDPC

WEIRDPC:

No need to get a passport yet.

The only thing is, your TRV will expire on the last day of validity of your passport.

you will get a new passport in the Nigerian embassy in Ottawa and you will get a study permit extension too.

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 123baba: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
I have gotten mail for passport submission, my course is 2 years, but my passport have less than a year Validity.. do i need to get another passport? Because i saw on the mail that my passport needs to be valid throughout
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations in advance! If you have a copy of the E-medical sheet, scan it and send it to them, letting them know that you did upfront medicals prior submission of your application. If you don't, go to the hospital where you did the medicals, ask them to resend the result of your medicals to cic.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 123baba: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations in advance! If you have a copy of the E-medical sheet, scan it and send it to them, letting them know that you did upfront medicals prior submission of your application. If you don't, go to the hospital where you did the medicals, ask them to resend the result of your medicals to cic.
oh..its a good thing? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 123baba: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
drdamy:
Which is faster online or paper route
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 123baba: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello Guru's in the house , i submitted online 6th of Jan did medical upfront 2 days later.... yesterday i got a mail on my account requesting for medicals. What's that about..

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.