Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

123justice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123justice's Profile / 123justice's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by 123justice: 6:05pm On May 07, 2018
Please, anyone who know much about NDA KADUNA'S PGD IN CIVIL ENGINEERING? IF yes, would you advice me to go there or not follow by your reasons.. thanks my fellow nairalanders
Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by 123justice: 2:55pm On May 04, 2018
I feel like crying for my country but tears refused to flow...
Let ask ourselves this simple question.... As a Christian, are you following bible & as a Muslim, are you following Quran and Hadith?
If we do follow then the level of corruption in all aspects of our lives couldn't have being so... I have a solution for our problem which goes thus; As a Christian, follow bible letter to letter then you won't insult your leaders rather you will pray for them and as a Muslim, you follow Qur'an and Hadith words to words then you would treat everyone equally and justice would prevailed..... corruption would STOP, KILLING WOULD STOP, KIDNAPPING WOULD STOP, GIVEN PEOPLE APPOINTMENT LETTERS WITHOUT FOLLOWING DUE PROCESS WOULD STOP, MAN NO MAN BEFORE GETTING JOB WOULD STOP...
BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS PLS LET HAVE FEAR OF GOD TO TREAT OURSELVES LIKE HUMAN BEING...KILLING INNOCENT SOUL CAN'T BE JUSTIFIED IN ANY RELIGION NEITHER CHRISTIANITY NOR ISLAM BUT IF YOU HV ANY JUSTIFIABLE PROVE THEN U ARE WELCOME HERE.
PLS, LET THERE BE JUSTICE THEN DEVELOPMENT WOULD FOLLOW..
LOVE U ALL
Politics / Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by 123justice: 1:40pm On May 03, 2018
cryIf Nigeria is a good country, majority of our past presidents should have being in jail today or @ least in court answering to some of their past deeds while in office..let take a case study of Jacob Zuma of South Africa.
But in Nigeria, everything has being politicised..
Politics / Re: Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair by 123justice: 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:
All shites should die.. They should be killed. Under age should be spared and also women.. And they should be taught Islam..

Shites are not Muslims

Why should they be killed?? Non Muslims have no right to life again?? Are you a Muslim? If yes, check your imaan plz

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by 123justice: 6:02pm On May 01, 2018
mutvy:
Hard to believe.Just look at at how people are celebrating the death of fellow human. I don't think God will deliver a country where people found joy in the gruesome murder of fellow human. I can't see a better Nigeria after 2019 because Satan is better than most Nigerians .The Carnage goes on....

You can see comments from our fellow human beings?
What's the way forward?
Politics / Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by 123justice: 5:59pm On May 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These are mostly muslims people who support their muslims terrorist brothers.
My concern is for Christians and minority who are being massacred unprovoked. What is this compared to Benue or the early BH killings under GEJ? Childs play.

With this comments you still claimed to be a christain?? We are in a pity state where fear of God has disappeared into the air!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.