Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

123papas's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123papas's Profile / 123papas's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: When Did Office Of National Security Adviser Become Revenue Collector?–Peter Obi by 123papas(m): 5:27am
I prefer sissies to violent people
24kmagik:
Obi reacts to everything and that is why he's not taken seriously.

If you react to indiscretion from your wife, she won't take you serious. She'll see you as a "sissy"

Pandora is a very weak sissy
Politics / Re: Lagos Admits Dumping 371 Residents In Osun, Labels Them Miscreants, Beggars by 123papas(m): 5:33pm On May 07
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's called being proactive. Sebi dem don advice una make una no invest for Lagos again. Lagos dey try clear you say dem no need the Igbos, it's the Igbos they are still going for. Just wait and see!!!
What of the northerners?
Politics / Re: Lagos Admits Dumping 371 Residents In Osun, Labels Them Miscreants, Beggars by 123papas(m): 5:33pm On May 07
They should deport the northerners and Nigeriens scattered all over the street of Lagos including beggars
Politics / Re: Lagos Market Clash: Unions Threaten To Cut Tomato Supply To South by 123papas(m): 4:09am On May 06
alpharoyalty:
We have alternatives to tomatoes besides it grows freely in the south, but for laziness
You didn’t condemn the burning of crates
Celebrities / Re: My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father by 123papas(m): 3:56am On May 06
What shame? If na your sister, you go dey talk like this?

Chukerokeke90:
A foolish son brings shame to the father and tears to the mother. If you know what it took your forbears to build up a name, you'll revere and protect such a name.
I don't know the allure or attraction in a a 38 year old woman who has lived her youthful years to exhaustion that will make a 30 year old man embark upon the journey of a lifetime called marriage without the support and backing of his kinsmen. The scourge of SIMPlicity in men knows no tribe or creed.
I hope Wofai will answer another name not the Cole name. That young man should be called to order

Celebrities / Re: My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father by 123papas(m): 3:52am On May 06
Your first sentence made my day
SlavaUkraini:

If she is your sister, you will not call her Desperate.

Talk about the Desperate Big Black Dick that got a 38 year old lady pregnant....

Guyman saw a fine lady with big Yansh and decided to knack, not knowing that the lady is very fertile..

Blame the Nigga that decided to Fúck her Raw without Protection

Or you want to tell us that the lady removed the condom from his Big Black Cock ?

Abeg, Let them get married..

At least this child will not be Illegitimate and born out of wedlock.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Tinubu To Commission 3 Gas Projects In Imo & Delta by 123papas(m): 3:36am On May 06
Slytiger:

So delta is also now an Ibo state right?

Anyway, Yoruba states still bring more Oil to the Nigerian table than all the Ibo states combined.

We are talking about gas not oil. Do your checks again and your findings will shock you. Meanwhile, the entire Nigeria is blessed and an extremely fertile land.
Business / Re: After Raising Hopes, Naira Depreciates Against The Dollar By 5.8% In April by 123papas(m): 8:08am On May 01
Gbam
Bluntemperor:
There is no reason why a Dollar to Naira should be above $1--N700!
We Nigerians are just very Unpatriotic - as we hides to Undermine the Govt,!
• But many Govt Functionaries are also wicked and evil- from Executives- Federal, States,the Legislatures and many MDAs are all involved,not until Governors, National Assembly Members ( Senators,House of Reps),the States Assembly Members, MDAs ( NNPC,etc)- are arrested for - undermining the National Security ( the Naira)!
•Who owns Most Of The Cryptocurrency and why are they not given the free hands in Europe and America? Did you see what they did to Binance Executive yesterday,how they were fined and jailed?
•Who Owns Most of the illegal- BDC?
•Why Should CBN - be given out $10,000,as tentative weekly Dollars and more importantly- Do People claiming this Forex makes Returns - with Verifiable Sources on how the Dollars were Extended?
•Have the Security Agents in Nigeria - finds out - how the Multinational Companies - also undermine Nigeria Currency - to their advantages- including Big Hotels,etc?
Who are the Patronisers?
Are they working from America Companies or Abroad,etc?
TRUTH- We are the enemies of ourselves- We are very Unpatriotic - across the Board!
Business / Re: After Raising Hopes, Naira Depreciates Against The Dollar By 5.8% In April by 123papas(m): 8:06am On May 01
Domicillary account is wrong. Let them start from there.
Education / Re: The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! by 123papas(m): 8:00am On May 01
It affecting the workplace. The quality of graduates, sometimes - I get dazed. Engineering students can’t solve engineering problems.
Agriculture / Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by 123papas(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30
Don’t eat that snake if you don’t know how to prepare the meat

1 Like

Travel / Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by 123papas(m): 7:51am On Apr 29
jumper524:
hes building from a state whete refinery is to another statevwhere fuel depot is to bolster economic trade.

learn to see things positively not like village people with small literacy.

There is refinery in Warri and PH
TV/Movies / Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 123papas(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27
Na only football I dey watch there.
Business / Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by 123papas(m): 5:27am On Apr 22
She has to sell off the things she bought expensively before reviewing the price.
Pecoleee345:
People are wicked in this country.

Greed will finish us in this country.

Go to trade fare and see how street retailers are ripping us off big time.

My wife bought her body cream CT+ at the rate 2100 at trade fare yesterday while in our area retailers are selling it for 3700.

Kk brothers soap my wife bought the pack for 7k(6pieces) while one is sold for 1700 by retailers.

Her sanitary pad she bought 1 pack at the rate of 1050 while retailers sell for 1700.

Even strike bitters sachet pack(20 pieces) wey I dey always use console myself i buy for 2000 she got it for 1450.

Note she didn't even buy at carton price but at pack price because if she was buying in carton the price would be lower that than.

Just yesterday I bought a derica of rice on my way back home for 900 around oshodi terminal while the seller in my street is still selling for 1300 despite price of bag of rice coming down.

We are own problem.......everyone is wicked in this country.
Celebrities / Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20
bassdow:
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

Video evidences go only show picture, but can't show if it's REAL or FAKE
Another crime. Possession of fake naira
Crime / Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by 123papas(m): 5:22am On Apr 19
Your friend is camouflage. Please let’s obey police and armed persons always. It is like that too other places in the world once they feel threatened, they may just shoot. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the deed has been done
Travel / Re: Foreign Airlines Are Underpricing Us - Alex Onyema by 123papas(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10
pafun:

So I should insist on buying at 1000$ even though someone else offers me for 700$ Because I want to buy Nigeria? Let me first consult ifa.
Why did govt ban importation of some products so as to let support local manufacturers
Travel / Re: Foreign Airlines Are Underpricing Us - Alex Onyema by 123papas(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10
helinues:

My point is, the foreign airlines are pulling strings in Nigeria aviation through Nigerians
Buy naija, grow the naira

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 6th April 2024 by 123papas(m): 4:57am On Apr 07
Enemy of progress
enemyofprogress:
arsenal is not winning the EPL this season. Arteta and his players know that, except their fans on nairaland.

Good evening Dominique
Business / Re: LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product by 123papas(m): 4:48am On Apr 07
They should also arrest sellers on Jiji.

1 Like

Business / Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 123papas(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29
Tjra:
Write it off.

Only SMEs should be given such loans going forward and it should be interest free.
Why, they should block their accounts using bvn

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:26am On Mar 26
Objectivist04:

Benue people really disappointed me in last election, Obi loosing benue to Tinubu despite what they went and are still going through under APC is still the greatest shock of 2023 presidential election
Election malpractice
Politics / Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:25am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
He jumped into 2023 presidential contest at the last minute and didn't have enough time yet pulled a big surprise. Now that he has properly launch himself the mainstream presidential contest he will have enough time to penetrate nationwide
He won the elections
Health / Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by 123papas(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24
you no go go marry your wife before another person chance you.
Celebrities / Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by 123papas(m): 12:28am On Mar 22
Corpse wey done decay tey tey.
Business / Re: Naira Makes List Of 15 Worst Currencies Against The US Dollar - Statisense by 123papas(m): 6:11am On Mar 19
Calitoscassius:
Statistic is not important to Tifnubu.

Na statistic we go chop!!!

1 Like

Business / Re: Naira Makes List Of 15 Worst Currencies Against The US Dollar - Statisense by 123papas(m): 6:10am On Mar 19
735i:
It is impossible for a currency to depreciate by over 100%. This is shabby reporting.
It's true that the currencies listed have performed very badly, but their computations are wrong.

For a currency to be negative 100, it means that you holding the currency is you owing in USD, which is impossible.
Depreciation rate *year to year*. When comparing two negative values, we describe the findings in | |
Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death by 123papas(m): 8:03am On Mar 13
Has the cleric been arrested?
Crime / Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by 123papas(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12
Terrible
Properties / Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by 123papas(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10
The minimum for Onitsha na 4 storeys without lift. The higher you are the cheaper the rent cos you go get muscle by force
Pepperdemisback:

Thank God.
Na on top how many storey you too come dey so?

1 Like

Crime / Re: A 7-year-old Daffany Tullos Who Was Being Killed by 123papas(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08
Al click, la perish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.