Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (3029 Views)

High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb / Is This Year Jamb Result Better? / Change Of Cbt Examination Dates For Utme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: . by Simplefemo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Study hard, that is all i have for you.
So far you follow the necessary guidelines while answering question, there is nothing big in CBT.
Wish you well.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmmmmm, am also writing d CBT too, any how e be, God dey!
Re: . by Ekennovative(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Is the date for the CBT different from the paper and pencil? Because what i have here is 8th of april, 7:00 a.m.

I need response please.
Re: . by Adex097: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2013
Ekennovative: Is the date for the CBT different from the paper and pencil? Because what i have here is 8th of april, 7:00 a.m.

I need response please.
yes that's the date for CBT. Study well, eat well, rest well, play a lil bit and success is sure for you IJNā€¢
Re: . by Aminat508(f): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: . by orelove4liff: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2013
Aminat508: imagine CBT exam is 25 of this month, while paper and writting is 27, How will JAMB place an external exam on thursday!! nawa oo, seriously confused, and some are even doing waec!!
Aminat,where are u writin d CBT?
Re: . by ayodeji752: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2013
Aminat508: am so scared when i was given a CBT examination for this year UTME! pls pals advice me on how to pass this year CBT examination, am so confused
scared? are u writin it in ui cbt centre?
Re: . by ayodeji752: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: . by Odunnu: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Firstly, remove fear.
There is really nothing in the CBT method. Instead of shading with a pencil, you get to click with your mouse, aside that, nothing new.
Go there with a pencil/pen, if they allow plain sheet, get one too so you can do your workings. If they dont allow that, use your question paper.
You will excel. Go there and do us proud.
Re: . by Fynestboi: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aminat508: am so scared when i was given a CBT examination for this year UTME! pls pals advice me on how to pass this year CBT examination, am so confused
funny gurl, u were gvng CBT or u chose it urself? If u tell me u were gvng CBT then d fault is 4rm u... Bt betta still CBT MAKE SENSE DEAR, its same wit Ppt d diff is dat u gat pencil wit u bt CBT NTN LIKE PEN...
So if i may ask whch course and subject?
Re: . by Fynestboi: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ekennovative: Is the date for the CBT different from the paper and pencil? Because what i have here is 8th of april, 7:00 a.m.

I need response please.
guy pls go and recheck ur photocard coz cBT IS NT ON dat 8th anymore due to d reg still on..
Re: . by Fynestboi: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aminat508: imagine CBT exam is 25 of this month, while paper and writting is 27, How will JAMB place an external exam on thursday!! nawa oo, seriously confused, and some are even doing waec!!
d day is nt d problem even if na monday them put am d questn is how prepare re u.... I wuld suggest u try sum questn on myschool.com.ng wit dat u wuld get farmiliar wit d way D So called CBT wuld look i swear if u dn read wella u wuld enjoy dat CBT...
Re: . by legacy1: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
It is normal to be scared of such an exam because it determines allot on your quest to gain admission. Goodnews is that it doesnt have to be so provided you make plans for a back up plan. Whats the plan? check: www.directentryprogramm.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu: Firstly, remove fear.
There is really nothing in the CBT method. Instead of shading with a pencil, you get to click with your mouse, aside that, nothing new.
Go there with a pencil/pen, if they allow plain sheet, get one too so you can do your workings. If they dont allow that, use your question paper.
You will excel. Go there and do us proud.
Dis is jst my wory, will jamb provide us with sheet 4 rough work? Besides, the Q?s is gona be in software not on paper, so calculating Physics/Chemistry/Maths will be some how tedious
Re: . by Odunnu: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2013
It is impossible for them not to allow you use plain sheets to work your calculations.
If they don't provide it, go with yours. Dont be afraid.
Re: . by olawalebabs(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2013
One good thing about using the CBT option for JAMB is that, it prepare students for the challenges ahead, note that most universities are in to CBT for their internal exams, also when Job hunting most of the aptitude test come in form of CBT.
Re: . by passjamb(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Practice CBT free with www.passjamb.com.ng
Re: . by Beehorn(f): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
My dear,just read n pray...al z wl.
Re: . by Dannywoka(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
No matter how hard it is, just be calm at exam. Make notes on important things and do enough practice to help your remember things you just learned.

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic 2014/2015 Post Utme Forms. Even Without Jamb Utme / Help My Sister. She Is About To Drop Out At 500level / Is Withheld UTME Results And Under Investigation For JAMB- Different Or The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.