Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help..Blood Builder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help..Blood Builder (1130 Views)

HELP!! Blood From Testis / Help Blood Like Discharge / Pls Help,blood Drops After Weeks Of D & C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help..Blood Builder by Onyeasi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hello Nairaland friends. Merry easter in arearrs. I have a very good friend of mine(Room_mate) that used to have asthma. He used to take prescription(Dkoff syrup, asthmalin, septrin and perilon) before he formed the habit of smoking(marijuana once a while not regular). As time goes on, he noticed the asthma has stoped. Now, during the intake prescription(about 5yrs) he does not include blood capsule τ̲̅ȍ it. Now, the problem is that he feels that he has lost so much blood because of the prescription and want to regain full blood. Nairaland friends, what and wђã†̥ will he eat to regain his blood and the right blood capsule? He has been taking astyfer Ƒǫȓ like 3days. Thanks ΐϞ anticipation Ƒǫȓ your comments
Re: Help..Blood Builder by Odunnu: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Onyeasi: Hello Nairaland friends. Merry easter in arearrs. I have a very good friend of mine(Room_mate) that used to have asthma. He used to take prescription(Dkoff syrup, asthmalin, septrin and perilon) before he formed the habit of smoking(marijuana once a while not regular). As time goes on, he noticed the asthma has stoped. Now, during the intake prescription(about 5yrs) he does not include blood capsule τ̲̅ȍ it. Now, the problem is that he feels that he has lost so much blood because of the prescription and want to regain full blood. Nairaland friends, what and wђã†̥ will he eat to regain his blood and the right blood capsule? He has been taking astyfer Ƒǫȓ like 3days. Thanks ΐϞ anticipation Ƒǫȓ your comments
I already typed a post in reply but had to delete when I noticed your username.
Not worth it
Re: Help..Blood Builder by Onyeasi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Odunnu:
I already typed a post in reply but had to delete when I noticed your username.
Not worth it
For Christ sake Odunnu. Its just a username. angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / World Kidney Day [12th March 2015] / Garri And 4 Other Daily Foods That Could Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.