Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born (918 Views)

Gambian president to homosexuals “If we catch you, you’ll regret you were born" / Gambian President Hits Out At African Union Over Gaddafi Protests / A Gambian Waiter (25) Weds A Granny (59) For Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by SirJonse(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gambian president, Yahya Jammeh, has warned that any gay or lesbians found in the country will “regret” being born.

During a speech on March 28th at the opening of the country’s parliament, President Jammeh said:

“Homosexuality is anti-humanity. I have never seen homosexual chicken, or turkey. If you are convicted of homosexuality in this country, there will be no mercy for offenders.

Homosexuality is anti-god, anti-human, and anti-civilization. Homosexuals are not welcome in the Gambia.

If we catch you, you will regret why you are born. I have buffalos from South Africa and Brazil and they never date each other.

We are ready to eat grass but we will not compromise on this. Allowing homosexuality means allowing satanic rights. We will not allow gays here.”

more; http://www.--..com/

1 Like

Re: Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by JeSoul(f): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sir Jonse: Gambian president, Yahya Jammeh, has warned that any gay or lesbians found in the country will “regret” being born.

During a speech on March 28th at the opening of the country’s parliament, President Jammeh said:

“Homosexuality is anti-humanity. I have never seen homosexual chicken, or turkey. If you are convicted of homosexuality in this country, there will be no mercy for offenders.

Homosexuality is anti-god, anti-human, and anti-civilization. Homosexuals are not welcome in the Gambia.

If we catch you, you will regret why you are born. I have buffalos from South Africa and Brazil and they never date each other.

We are ready to eat grass but we will not compromise on this. Allowing homosexuality means allowing satanic rights. We will not allow gays here.”

Damn. Lol. This guy is not playing oohh...
Re: Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sir Jonse: Gambian president, Yahya Jammeh, has warned that any gay or lesbians found in the country will “regret” being born.

The level of intelligence of an African president in 2013, shaking my head.
Re: Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by SirJonse(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
The level of intelligence of an African president in 2013, shaking my head.

But d man is right. Abi u be.......

1 Like

Re: Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by A40(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2013

JeSoul: Damn. Lol. This guy is not playing oohh...

JeSoul: Damn. Lol. This guy is not playing oohh...
Edumare bless this nigga
Re: Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by panafrican(m): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Bravo mister President. Thanks God there still are people with common sense in this world.
Re: Gambian President To Homosexuals – “If We Catch You, You’ll Regret You Were Born by manmustwac(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Arnt there more important things to think about like fighting poverty & corruption instead of focussing on his sentiments?

(1) (Reply)

Adebolajo Vs Adeniyi Adelakun / . / No Place For Islam? Buddhist Nationalism In Myanmar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.