Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

9 Things I Hate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things I Hate (782 Views)

9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / 9 Things You Do NOT Need To Be Happy / 10 Things I Hate About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things I Hate by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
1. People who point at their wrist
asking for the time… I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is
yours? Do I point at my crotch when I
ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off
their ass to search the entire room
for the TV remote because they
refuse to walk to the TV and change
the channel manually.

3. When people say “Oh you just want
to have your cake and eat it too”.
Damn Right! What good is cake if you
can’t eat it?

4. When people say “it’s always the
last place you look”. Of course it is.
Why the hell would you keep looking
after you’ve found it? Do people do
this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a
film, “did ya see that?” No Loser, I
paid $12 to come to the cinema and
stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask “Can I ask you a
question?”… Didn’t give me a choice
there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is ‘new and
improved’. Which is it? If it’s new,
then there has never been anything
before it. If it’s an improvement, then
there must have been something
before it, couldn’t be new.

8. When people say “life is short”.
What the hell Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever does!!! What
can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus
and someone asks “Has the bus come
yet?” If the bus came, would I be
standing here
Re: 9 Things I Hate by Zonacom(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
cool down mr before you run mad o. These litle funny things and others make the world enjoyable ma guy. If everyone come d form 'orderliness' den dis world go dull bad bad o

1 Like

Re: 9 Things I Hate by tpia5: 3:50am On Apr 07, 2013
people who keep pushing their so-called "youngness" in people's faces [very common on nl especially], annoy the heck out of me.

quite classless and crass.

also shows a low IQ and horrible self esteem.
Re: 9 Things I Hate by psky: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
People who don't know the difference between hating some things about everyone and hating people who do some things.
Re: 9 Things I Hate by Temismith(f): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2013
Did u actually type all dis? tongue
Re: 9 Things I Hate by dasparrow: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Temismith: Did u actually type all dis? tongue

Of course not. The average Nigerian loves to plagiarize without giving credit to the original author. In Nigeria is dollar being used as the local currency? Do we have an organized bus public transportation system where you know exactly when the bus punctually comes? Do we Nigerians speak English the way this post was written? I tell you, some Nigerians have no shame.

Mtshew!
Re: 9 Things I Hate by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
dasparrow:

Of course not. The average Nigerian loves to plagiarize without giving credit to the original author. In Nigeria is dollar being used as the local currency? Do we have an organized bus public transportation system where you know exactly when the bus punctually comes? Do we Nigerians speak English the way this post was written? I tell you, some Nigerians have no shame.

Mtshew!
Chew On This:

The "Original Thought Theory" states
that anything anyone can ever say, has
already been said by someone else.
Re: 9 Things I Hate by Temismith(f): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
dasparrow:

Mtshew!
y are u ranting? I have rights to my opinion. Go and take u medications and stop being a nuisance here.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tells Her Experience In The Hands Of A Human Parts Trader For 4 Days / Am Pretty Sure No One On NL Knows The World Most Richest Man Both Dead & Alive / Bill Gates Wants To Meet The 3 Idiots Star (Aamir Khan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.