Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Project Topic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Project Topic (1162 Views)

Computer Science Project Topic Needed / Final Year Project Topic In Mechanical Software Application / Undergraduate Computer Project Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Topic by Eby22: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2008
H
Re: Project Topic by my2cents(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2008
NotePad as it exists currently, let's face it, sucks. So I want (not would like, but want grin) a better version. I trust you and will leave you to come up with the details. Homework: Write a paper on the following topic, with this in mind of course:

Designing/Redesigning software to meet customer needs.

R u game? wink
Re: Project Topic by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
In my opinion, NotePad has been written to death. I mean there are so many improved versions out there that allow you to do so much with it. I think there is a Notepad 2.0 which is one I used at one of my contracts and it was really cool.

@Poster, Why not Write an image search application. An Application that when given an image to search, uses search tools out there such as google to go out and return as many links to sites that contain that same image as possible.
Re: Project Topic by my2cents(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
which is y i said "Designing/Redesigning software to meet customer needs" leaving it vague for the poster to use anything that comes to mind. The poster can then substitute my topic, yours, or whoever's, sort of like an OOP class constructor that takes in one paramter like so:

Topic posterTopic = new Topic("notepad"wink;
OR
Topic posterTopic = new Topic("ImageApp"wink;

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Cakephp? Have You Used It? / The Future Of IT May Be Reduced To Three Kinds Of Job / Power Monitor Lite - PC App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.