Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri (956 Views)

Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Agbede, Agric-ikorodu. PIXXX / Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Agbede, Agric Ikorodu. (PICS) / Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Oriokuta Estate Agric-ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by richykay80: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
A virgin half plot of land measuring 330sqm with receipt title document is available for sale @ white sand area of isheri-osun near bucknor estate for N800k. For enquiry pLs call 08184198987, 08024559706 or ping 26fc5d16

Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by bebe2(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
how close is it to the main road? wats the rent for 2 bed flat in the area?
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by Sprumbaba: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2013
SO, no document other than receipts?
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by richykay80: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Pls call for any enquiries
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by Sprumbaba: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
bebe2: how close is it to the main road? wats the rent for 2 bed flat in the area?

Can you see that we have some silly and arrogant property advertiser here. He never bothered to answer any question but had the effrontery to post. These are the kind of people that dupe uninformed buyers. This is a forum.
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by richykay80: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well sprumbaba you have asked senseless question and that's why I didn't bother to respond to you. Bebe2 have also asked what should have been discussed on phone.
Serious buyers when they see interesting advert are suposed to call afterall what's the fone numbers there for.
For anyone who is interested, pls call those lines for discussion or beta still visit my office @ 36 ire-akari estate road in isolo. Thanks
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by amanikondo: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
richykay80: Well sprumbaba you have asked senseless question and that's why I didn't bother to respond to you. Bebe2 have also asked what should have been discussed on phone.
Serious buyers when they see interesting advert are suposed to call afterall what's the fone numbers there for.
For anyone who is interested, pls call those lines for discussion or beta still visit my office @ 36 ire-akari estate road in isolo. Thanks
@ richykay80, I think you are the senseless one here. If you cannot detail what you are selling, why posting here. The questions being asked here is fair to me and if you have nothing to hide, you should state the documents and answer bebe2. Do you think it is everyone that has the time keep calling every agent in Nigeria. That is unprofessional.
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by richykay80: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ amanikondo. Bebe has asked very fair, but I still insist his question asking about what I didn't posted as regards the rents that 2bedroom flat goes for in the area shd have been discussed on fone. If it has more papers I would have stated it. It only has receipt and I ve sold many lands which only has receipt and buyers are just to go and prepare the C of O and others on their own after they would have investigated it.
Does all properties has C of O? And once they didn't have, does it mean they can't be sold when the owners exist. I shouldn't have type what I ve typed but sprumbaba was very silly to say here that I'm that I'm a silly, arrogant & dupe advertizer. If I didnt replied his message, why can't he call if he is serious in knowing more about the property. What if some bad circumstances has warranted my not replying those messages. Amanikondo I think we really shd know how to use this forum. Sprumbaba quoted as senseless wasn't even in ur complain. Thanks for ur insult anyway
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by MacLovington(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
RickyKay80,

You're a very pathetic businessman. bebe2 is a well-known LADY in this property forum. She's the last person to ask irrelevant questions. I have seen many of her questions in this forum and they are the kind of questions everbody wants to ask.

A lot of people here are based abroad and are extremely busy people. No time to call every unserious agent who cannot even furnish potential buyers with basic information. How arrogant. Being a mother, wife, busineeswoman/employee in Europe like bebe2 does not leave you with time for irrelevant phone calls. I don't know her personally but I seen enough of her posts here to know she's a highly responsible person.

Why can't she ask cost of rent in the area if she plans to build 2-bedroom flats and rent out?

A lot of people have been sent on a wild goose chase by irresponsible agents. In my case people I sent to view properties.

Why can't you supply information so that only clarification is needed on phone. Or you are afraid many clever people here will see through your claim?
Sprumbaba only articulated what people are thinking but didn't take you seriously enough to even comment.
Re: Virgin Half Plot Of Land @ Isheri by richykay80: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Not really sure u people read what sprumbaba typed to cause all this comment. As to bebe2, I'm very sorry not reply u. As to the property itself, no the other info is available aside what I have given

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 2 Flats Brand New House In Oworo #27million With RC / Contact Us For All Kind Of Blinds / Urgent Property Sales: Magodo,ketu,fadeyi,ogudu,isheri North,satellite Town Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.