Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Test Your Wisdom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Test Your Wisdom (718 Views)

BRAIN TEASERZ!! Test your mental sharpness. / Test Your Brain. / Let's Test Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

Test Your Wisdom by FMK(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2008
if someone comes to you and says, i have a bird into my pocket.  and  he asks you like that.  the bird i have in my pocket is alive or  dead ?

what will be your reply ?
Re: Test Your Wisdom by Rebellious(f): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2008
Brotha, to be honest I have no idea what you are talking about. Some major work needs to be done on your written English. Anyway, why are you stalking that girl on your profile pic? That is pretty creepy.
Re: Test Your Wisdom by donchichi: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2008
FMK:

if someone come to you and say i have a bird into my pocket and he ask you like that. the bird i have in my pocket is alive or dead ?

what will be your reply ?

Alive or dead, it is worth two in the bush
Re: Test Your Wisdom by FMK(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2008
Rebelliuos,

forget about the Girl  if you want her  you can take her,  you better know that  the robe does not make  monk   and when spider  webs unite, they can catch  a bear  but i think is not the case here  feeling to be in the wrong way,   english is your primary language not mine  i have 4 international languages  and 10 national that is enough    if you do not undesrtand  look for  someone  from  advanced academy to explain  to  you.
Re: Test Your Wisdom by olulu(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2008
FMK:

Rebelliuos,

forget about the Girl if you want her you can take her, you better know that the robe does not make monk and when spider webs unite, they can catch a bear but i think is not the case here feeling to be in the wrong way, english is your primary language not mine i have 4 international languages and 10 national that is enough if you do not undesrtand look for someone from advanced academy to explain to you.

hmmm, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Test Your Wisdom by Rebellious(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2008
FMK:

Rebelliuos,

forget about the Girl if you want her you can take her, you better know that the robe does not make monk and when spider webs unite, they can catch a bear but i think is not the case here feeling to be in the wrong way, english is your primary language not mine i have 4 international languages and 10 national that is enough if you do not undesrtand look for someone from advanced academy to explain to you.

Ok. . .and can you please list all of them?
Re: Test Your Wisdom by FMK(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
Find Them Here  bellow

International

French,English,Portuguese,Spanish

National(DRC,ANGOLA,Congo Brazaville)

Kongo
solongo
musingombe
Kindibu
Kinianga(laadi ou Laary)
Kitandu
Kizombo
Lingala
Kiyombe
Kindibu

Rebellious

Sorry i did not recognize and see your status i have been thinking that you are a man but you are a woman. i know that this is women problem to insult men. women are are men companies need to be respected
Re: Test Your Wisdom by quentininc(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ FMK

where exactly are u from?
Re: Test Your Wisdom by Rebellious(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2008
@FMK

Ndeko, I'm sorry if you're mad at me but the way you've been puttying up the girl's face everywhere scares me.
Re: Test Your Wisdom by FMK(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2008
Ndeko na ngai ya muasi,

ko mona ngo ma be te j'ai de'ja retire' sa face d'ici na ndimi ma be na ngai it seems that you are From DRC you. who are you ?
Re: Test Your Wisdom by Rebellious(f): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2008
I'm not from DRC but a friend from DRC was trying to teach me some words. . .but I guess only ndeko stayed constantly on my mind because he insisted on me calling him that. I understood the part you said in French though becuz I speak French but I have no idea about the stuff that came before it except for Ngai which I believe is a god. In a strange way, I feel like we are bonding.
Re: Test Your Wisdom by FMK(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2008
you can understand now

ma soeur,  ne regrette  pas  j'ai de'ja  retire'  sa face  d'ici    j'accepte d'e^tre coupable

alors tu en aura encore  un  ca ne fait pas mal si on se  rapproche  mais vous e^tes  excitantes 

(mais a' savoir,  demander information n'est pas peche' )

Ngai =  my,me    not God
Re: Test Your Wisdom by Rebellious(f): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2008
Oui, je comprends tres bien maintenant. Mais sa photo est toujours sur votre image de profil! What about that?
Re: Test Your Wisdom by ituen(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2008
Una don come oh
Re: Test Your Wisdom by sunej(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2008
if the bed is alive, it depends on the person, if dead, it depends on the person as well. If i say dead, he'll release the bird alive, if i say alive, he'll squeeze the bird to death and release it dead. grin
Re: Test Your Wisdom by FMK(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2008
Sujei,

You got the answer you are wright

Cheers
Re: Test Your Wisdom by clemcykul(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
*enrolls self in a french skul*

Ituen's Earring / Christmas Fantasy / Give It Up For Me!