Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

********* - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ********* (1241 Views)

Serious Accident Around Ojodu Berger (just After Mobil Petrol Station) / When Engine Oil Dip Stick Smells Of Petrol. / Petrol @ 97 Naira Per Litre ( Petrol Saving Tips For Your Cars & Suvs ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

********* by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: ********* by Coldblooded(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Haha! I really don't know on the basis for the petrol attendants recruitment; I guess it's based on their insolence not on customer friendly basis cos I've witnessed such when I went with ma bros to a gas station to get petrol. I think the gas station is where I've recorded the highest number of insolence and negligence to customers.
Re: ********* by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
^^ right on point . .
Re: ********* by dgitrader(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: ********* by dgitrader(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lol, grin
I guess she has no idea of how it could be at times upnorth here. Folks buy fuel worth little as N300 sometimes
Re: ********* by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
dgitrader: Lol, grin
I guess she has no idea of how it could be at times upnorth here. Folks buy fuel worth little as N300 sometimes

For real
Re: ********* by Ikenna351(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
In summary, I was driving on my way to keep an appointment, when I suddenly saw the yellow "LOW FUEL LEVEL" warning light.

I didn't come out with my ATM card, but remembered I had N1,000 in my pocket.
It's not good to go out "cash-less", so I decided to purchase N500 worth of gas, and hold N500
in case of emergency; at least until I return.

So I pulled up in the nearest gas station with my black on black Altima and stretched out N500.

You should have seen the look the petrol attendant gave to me. She murmumed in Yoruba Languagel;
which translates to "Look at his big car, and he's buying fuel 500 Naira"

I was like WTF ?? shocked shocked shocked
These people nor know say nor be everyday rain dey fall.

Lol! No kill person here o!

I do get that sometimes too.

Ikenna
Re: ********* by Ikenna351(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

For real

For real o!

I remembered when i went to pick a VW Golf MK III for someone last month. I took the car for test driving. I entered fuel station to buy fuel. I brought out N300 and comot face. I no send any of them that day. Lol!

Ikenna.

(1) (Reply)

Infinit QX56 Issues: Need Help. / My Solara V6 Coupe Consumes Too Much Fuel / Understanding The Squeaky Sounds While Braking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.