Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How Do You Know ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know ? (926 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know ? by terryboob(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2008
yeah, how truly you know this is your wife/husband you want to marry ? im not on the verge to marry yet but i jst thought about it,sometimes is very difficuit to decide whom to marry forget about caring or others good composure both partners may carry .especially if u both are not living togethers, nowadays especially in europe to many single mothers, too many breakdown in marriage i basically think that untill both partners live together maybe that would shed some lights, on theirs relationship, your ideas will count and what do u reckon?
Re: How Do You Know ? by Cadet(f): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2008
I agree with you. Know the guy for some months. After you're assured that he/she's the one for you, spend some time/ nights in his house. During that period, if you ask for her hand in marriage, ask her to live with you. Observe how she takes care of your house. Begin to answer your unwritten questions.
1.Can she keep my home clean? Bathroom,

2.Can she cook?

3.Is she ready to become a wife?

4. Good Hygiene?

5. Clean Bathroom? esp. the toilet and tub. I don't know about the rest of the ladies, But the toilet is my best place in the house. Love to go shopping for the bathroom. Shower head, Towel, Soap, Freshener. Love deciding on the colors, brand, etc. Can I stay in the bathroom and still feel at home? Is the Bathroom cleaner than the Kitchen?

6.Is she/he reliable?

7. Is she the type of woman, I'll be happy to help clean up?

8.Can we talk things through? Does he/she leave the house when we have an argument or does he/she stick with me and work it out.

9. Guys, atleast have a room for her and him to be alone. like give them space once in a while.

10. Observe him/ her overall attitude while he/she's living with you

Try to observe things like this before you actually live with the guy, if you want it to be for a long time. Some marriages work without all this, however, others are just not fortunate enough.

I am not a married woman, but it does not prevent me from thinking str8 about what can make a marriage survive. If I am in a position to be married, I'll surely do what I suggested.

How long do you do this? As long as you're really sure he/she 's the right one.
Re: How Do You Know ? by HRhotness(f): 1:13am On Apr 10, 2008
a light shines over her head
and a quiet voice form heaven spks so u only can hear
"she's the one"

DO NOT MARRY UNLESS U RECEIVE THIS SIGN
Re: How Do You Know ? by almondjoy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
Sorry, you never know. You can only "psyche" your self that he or she is the one. tongue You only know when that relationship has hit at least 25 years. . .even then some people still have doubts and keep lying to themselves to save face.

Bottom line:

You never know. . . all a game of chance!
Re: How Do You Know ? by chika98: 2:06am On Apr 11, 2008
Receive the sign? What sign is that? That's how people go around be naive about stuff

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Have Custody? / A Woman Delivers Half HUMAN/ Half GOAT!!! / Girls And Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.