Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

d - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / d (1123 Views)

Travel To Ghana By Road / Relocation To Planet Mars / What Is Abuja Like? Is Relocation Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by Factism(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
A

1 Like

Re: d by onatisi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
my brother ,pls why ghana of all places ,i live here in ghana though
Re: d by pito: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
I was in Ghana recently by my assessment Ghana is not better than Nigeria. Ghanaian youths are also looking for work, cost of living is higher than in Nigeria and the so much talked-about constant electricity is a hoax. They took light and the hotel I lodged were running on generator for days. Going to Ghana is only good if you want to study.
Re: d by onatisi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
pito: I was in Ghana recently by my assessment Ghana is not better than Nigeria. Ghanaian youths are also looking for working, cost of living is higher than in Nigeria and the so much talked-about constant electricity is a hoax. They took light and the hotel I lodged were running on generator for days. Going to Ghana is only good if you want to study.
thanks ,pls help me tell nigerians ,many wont believe if and when u tell them these things .
ghana is only good for studying and business.but for hustling forget it but if the person like he or she may try his or her luck.
Re: d by Geminilove(f): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dont do it, They hate Nigerians with a passion. I work out there for two years I have stories of jealous and hate which I can write 10 books full. Nigerians do well in Ghana I must say nonetheless. The CFO of MTN Ghana is Nigeian, The CEO of schlumberger Ghana is a Nigerian. alot of Nestle senior management Nigerian etc. Alot of Nigerians have bought alot of land in East legon and other upcoming areas. Renting property is expensive for idea check http://ghanafind.com/
I must say as much as Ghanaians dont like us I found the women all want a Nigerian man especially a yoruba one. I had 101 women pretending to be my friend to get a taste of Naija Swagger hehe
Re: d by dasparrow: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Post

OP choose another African country please. Ghana ain't it from what I have read about the place so far.
Re: d by dasparrow: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Geminilove: Dont do it, They hate Nigerians with a passion. I work out there for two years I have stories of jealous and hate which I can write 10 books full. Nigerians do well in Ghana I must say nonetheless. The CFO of MTN Ghana is Nigeian, The CEO of schlumberger Ghana is a Nigerian. alot of Nestle senior management Nigerian etc. Alot of Nigerians have bought alot of land in East legon and other upcoming areas. Renting property is expensive for idea check http://ghanafind.com/
I must say as much as Ghanaians dont like us I found the women all want a Nigerian man especially a yoruba one. I had 101 women pretending to be my friend to get a taste of Naija Swagger hehe

@Bolded

LOL, I heard about that too.

Geminilove, can you possibly recommend some African countries for the OP that you think might be suitable for him to migrate to? Which African countries have friendly citizens who will welcome other African migrants please?
Re: d by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
op ,this is my advice ,u can come to ghana but dont have it in mind that u will get a hite collar job at first although with time if u are able to convince ghanians that u are different things might change.but the best thing i to come here with seriou cash for business ,you wont regret that.people are pouring into ghana everyday from nigeria and they are really making it but like i said they came with cash ,forget hustling in ghana
Re: d by Geminilove(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
In regards to light situation in Ghana,it still better than Nigeria. ECG(Ghana Nepa)had to do a power share scheme for a while because they had a problem sourcing gas or something.Then there was a problem at dam, they keep having problems nonetheless.
Re: d by Geminilove(f): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
The normal ones i advise Angola, Tanzania even Mozambique. However, OP stated he has limited resources

dasparrow:

@Bolded

LOL, I heard about that too.

Geminilove, can you possibly recommend some African countries for the OP that you think might be suitable for him to migrate to? Which African countries have friendly citizens who will welcome other African migrants please?

Re: d by onatisi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
mozambique ke?ok oooo,
Re: d by Geminilove(f): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
There are opportunties there for a young upcoming man like yourself trust me, alot mining companies gone into country etc

onatisi: mozambique ke?ok oooo,
Re: d by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Geminilove: There are opportunties there for a young upcoming man like yourself trust me, alot mining companies gone into country etc

i will research into it.rwanda is he only sure place i know of in the region but as u have mentioned mozambique now i will look into it.
Re: d by pito: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: d by dasparrow: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Geminilove: The normal ones i advise Angola, Tanzania even Mozambique. However, OP stated he has limited resources

Oh okay. Thanks.
Re: d by dasparrow: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
pito: The top ten African countries to live in 2013 http://entertainmentdock..co.uk/2012/12/top-ten-african-countries-to-live-in.html

I see from the list that most of the countries listed are in Arab Africa otherwise known as North Africa. With the prevalent racism in our world, I am not sure the northern African countries are conducive places to live in for a black African. Nonetheless, thanks for the list.

(1) (Reply)

Picking A House - Help!!! / Marriott Hotels & Resorts SCAM Or REAL??? / Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.