Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Php Code For Search Bar - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Code For Search Bar (6208 Views)

5 Tips For Search Engine Optimization / Please Help Me With Php Code To Submit Picture To Database / Why I Excluded A Search Bar From My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Php Code For Search Bar by mikkytrio(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2008
Please I am designing a website and would need to input a search bar and please would be needing the php code for this please. The website is to also have a payment means please can i also be directed to where or how i can have thingsa like paypal, interswitch card, mastercrd, visa card e-payments on the website. thanks
Re: Php Code For Search Bar by uspry1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2008
For PHP code for Search Bar (engine):
I assume that you are familiar with PHP and MySQL in order to write PHP script to parse your search bar MySQL code on the website.

Which means you have to create your own MySQL database, search form, and search code in order to make your search bar functionally.

Here is tutorial of PHP search script the following link at below:

http://php.about.com/od/phpwithmysql/ss/php_search.htm

For e-Commerce website: (online shopping site with MasterCard/VISA/other payment transactions)

You must be register one of any eCommerce merchant account site such as PayPal, Interswitch, osCommerce, other in order to get their own payment script installed on your domain/URL such as PRODUCT WEB PAGE section (product.html).

Those eCommerce merchant account site, you will need to access obtaining free HTML SCRIPT of READY-TO-USE "add to cart" and "view cart" buttons individually to be added to your PRODUCT WEB PAGE where you want to insert. Of course, you still need to fill out every field questions inside "add to cart"/"view button" button script that will automatically convert to HTML for you to be copied and pasted into your PRODUCT WEB PAGE section.

PLEASE DO NOT TEST your PRODUCT WEB PAGE after buttons installed, because THIS IS REAL LIVE eCommerce site.

Or you can use eCommerce merchant account developer script (entire package, sometime called API or IPN), you join its developer site to install API or IPN adding to your website.

The reason why should you register for eCommerce account, is because it is your account with your own bank or credit card account receiving payment transactions by customers who order your product which merchant account take care for you---check credit background to ensure IT IS NOT A FRAUD for you. It is included MasterCard, VISA, Discover, eCheck to deduct sending directly to your bank account or your credit card account. It notify you by email or text message that payment made in full so you can send PRODUCT directly to customer 24-48 hours. It also notify you if payment is failed or FRAUD, that way you won't send PRODUCT directly to customer.

The payment transactions from eCommerce to be transfered fund directly to your bank/credit card account is NOT A FREE!, normally you will get eCommerce monthly bill statement from them you must pay for it.

I hope this is not complex for you. If it is not your bag, then HIRE EXPERIENCED WEB DEVELOPER to do the job for you.
Re: Php Code For Search Bar by mikkytrio(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
i am extreemly gratefull for the response. I believe that it would or is of great assistance.

(1) (Reply)

MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan / APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.