Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Games In Marriages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Games In Marriages (1140 Views)

Hilarious: This Could Totally Be The Future Of Marriages (photo) / Funny Fact About Marriages In Nigeria. / Games In Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Games In Marriages by kaybee(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2006
A married man visited his girlfriend when she requested that he shave his beard. "Oh dear, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face." He replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn''t possibly do it, she would kill me!"Oh please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice."I cant!" he replies."My wife loves this beard!"The girlfriend asked once more,and he finally gives in,goes into the washroom and shaves.

That night he crawls into bed with his wife while she was sleeping.The wife awakened, feels his face and replies. "Oh Michael, you shouldn''t be here, my husband will be home soon!" hurry! hurry! hurry!`
Re: Games In Marriages by dm(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2006
She's got alot of questions to answer ooooooo undecided
Re: Games In Marriages by micklplus(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2006
What a way to screwed ! that woman screwed herself real nice.
Nice joke
cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gassing Up / Negro Prayer / Hell Explained By Chemistry Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.