Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

This Has To Stop! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Has To Stop! (935 Views)

SAD: See Two Friends Who Died Trying To Stop A Suicide Bomber / Harassment Of Nigerian Female Students Needs To Stop / How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Has To Stop! by hotshawlng(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
I don't want nobody talking about "yahoo yahoo" anymore! It is getting boring! Na wetin sef Do you know what average Nigerians go through everyday Most of these yahoo guys r graduates! No jobs, no basic amenities, nothing! Virtually nothing works in this country! What do you want them to do Would u rather they carry guns and rob their neighbours Come to think of it! What is "yahoo yahoo" compared to the billions of dollars that are being stashed away by our corrupt leaders with the assistance of those same whites Abeg! E don do!
Re: This Has To Stop! by ak47groups(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2008
Attn: Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),

You people are doing good job but listen,
This boy you pick at cyber what did they do?
there is alot of jobs for you guys there to do,

1. those yahoo men you pick those not do any thing because when they make the money they invest it in Nigeria for poor people to see place to work.
2. have you people catch those white people in Nigeria moving our funds to their country?
3. for my understand if you guys at Efcc STOP this yahoo boys you are pouting 100% Robbers in Nigeria and me and you will not sleep because every day they will robber and kill people, one day they will come your own house.
4. Nigeria is one of the country in Africa and we have raw cash, where is the money is NIGERIA, some fool in office will move the funds to oversea account, you are there looking.

5. i will like you people to go through this web site: http://pointblanknews.com/naijafacesofcorruption.html all this money there can change mean lifes in Nigeria.

6. some fool in power, there hotels is one of the best in south africa, why don't them build those things in Nigeria and youth will secure a job there but they move is to south africa.

7. I know a lot of companies those fools in power have outside the countries why not in Nigeria, if all this things are in Nigeria the youth will not be going into YAHOO games.

8. this white people you are helping, they are fools, some yrs a ago they came to africa and took our people to their country as slavers, kill our people, if you went oversea they hate us and you are flight for them, please leave the yahoo boys to show them and they are paying for what they did to our people.

9. tell your past chairman to give us account where those funds he pick, where are them now.

10. if you want Nigeria to be one, remove all those old fools in power and replace new youth people and we will enjoy our country again without any evil.

this is what i have for you today and next week more is coming,

(1) (Reply)

3 Year Old Girl Raped At Adeniji Adele / I Gave Hoodlums N40,000 To Escape Being Gang-raped / 50years Old Man Impregnates His 15years Old Grand-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.