Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Are You A Learner ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You A Learner ;D (647 Views)

When Your Guy Is A Learner (pic) / You Know You're A Learner If.... / Are You A Learner?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Learner ;D by israelboy1(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2013
Are you a learner?
You gave your girl friend bb, and others are giving her money for subscription, you told her she should stop because you are jealous.
Friend collect your bb, buy nokia phone and help her download whats app and also buy her a zain sim so that she can subscribe for zain monthly wats app subscription, its just N100
You are making use of china phone, you have no money to buy nokia, and you know that whenever it rings, oh blood of God, you will be shy especially when fine girls are around and they are looking at you.
Friend shey no silent there ni? Abeg put ham for silent make you dey flex
You want to know maybe your boyfriend is a cheat by trying to set him up by your friend, and you later received invitation card for their wedding.
Friend, you be real learner, you need coaching.
You entered a taxi with a female, and she continued repeating matt 7:7 just because you have been staring at her since the time she entered into the car, and you where so ashamed because you thought she was a devoted Christian, and later when you got home and checked your bible you found out that it is simply Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
My friend cram the whole verse of the bible

Love you all

follow me on my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-the-youths/491725534210134

jah bless

(1) (Reply)

.....burning Stove... / The Holy Suitor / Nairalander Modeling For Omo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.