Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,722 members, 7,802,178 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

modified. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / modified. (1629 Views)

Shocking Photos Of Futminna Students Jumping From Trailer ..modified +pics / 7 FACTS: Covenant University Will Lead Africa’s Universities In 7 Yrs [Modified] / The World’s First Genetically Modified Babieswill Graduate High School This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified. by Umartins1(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2013

4 Likes

Re: modified. by Akinsete19(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2013
U don't need to waste ur money publishing anything, all u need to do is if those with jamb problem cooperate u can all protest in jamb office tomorrow. Thank God there are many media house around jamb office in ikoyi,lagos and there other office nation wide. They will boardcast it. But the problem there is will candidates with affected or wrong result come out to protest the result?
Re: modified. by Akinsete19(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2013
I can bet it that half of jamb candidate answer sheet was not mark. they just impose score on candidates. They said 45%pass the exam, am working in a cafe in high populated area. Out of almost 500result i checked can't see up to 30candidates that score 200, they question is that where are those that pass the exam?
Re: modified. by ugochi86: 4:26pm On May 05, 2013
I think snapping d answer sheet with a camera would a/v served as an evidence but who would a/v suspected foul play before d exams

1 Like

Re: modified. by otokx(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2013
but JAMB said over 700000 people scored above 200 or are you saying those people are ghosts. Na wa for una o.
Re: modified. by Forzap: 10:43pm On May 05, 2013
Umartins1: Seriously, haven't they discovered yet? There's obvious errors in the allotment of scores. Please, if you have the financial ability to do so, and just like me, if you're sure of what you shaded, kindly try to publish your results in any of the National dailies. I'm doing so on Monday or Tuesday. Please, someone has to raise alarm. We have been cheated. Let us fight for ourselves. And may God lead us in the fight.

guy,wich result are u talkin abt?after publishing ur result wat next?wat prove do u have dat jamb deducted ur marks?dont tell me u want to snap the answers u shaded in ur question paper as evidence.ama victim tho

1 Like

Re: modified. by Forzap: 10:54pm On May 05, 2013
ugochi86: I think snapping d answer sheet with a camera would a/v served as an evidence but who would a/v suspected foul play before d exams

hmmm nice point sha,even tho sef jamb will still say its photoshoped!by d way,so u dey part of the ppl wey carry phone into the examination hall abi?God is watching u on 3D oo
Re: modified. by Forzap: 10:55pm On May 05, 2013
ugochi86: I think snapping d answer sheet with a camera would a/v served as an evidence but who would a/v suspected foul play before d exams

hmmm nice point sha,even tho sef jamb will still say it was photoshoped!by d way,so u dey part of the ppl wey carry phone into the examination hall abi?God is watching u on 3D oo
Re: modified. by otokx(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2013
Forza p:

hmmm nice point sha,even tho sef jamb will still say it was photoshoped!by d way,so u dey part of the ppl wey carry phone into the examination hall abi?God is watching u on 3D oo

no mind dem, after dem cheat finish e no work dem come here they open teeth.
Re: modified. by Umartins1(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2013
otokx:

where's the evidence to prove we cheated? May you never find joy in all you do. This is ppl's emotion, its not something to toy with.
Re: modified. by ugochi86: 7:54am On May 06, 2013
@otokx.lol @ cheating in a common jamb exam.very funny indeed.well my point is there's no evidence to prove that a candidate performed above d allotted score.even exams where they use negative marking,it is stated in d instruction page and emphasized.
Re: modified. by Fynestboi: 8:06am On May 06, 2013
Umartins1: Seriously, haven't they discovered yet? There's obvious errors in the allotment of scores. Please, if you have the financial ability to do so, and just like me, if you're sure of what you shaded, kindly try to publish your results in any of the National dailies. I'm doing so on Monday or Tuesday. Please, someone has to raise alarm. We have been cheated. Let us fight for ourselves. And may God lead us in the fight.
u re ryt bt dnt be suprise if u dn get any reply coz evritn abt dis country is corruptn..
Re: modified. by Fynestboi: 8:07am On May 06, 2013
Akinsete19: U don't need to waste ur money publishing anything, all u need to do is if those with jamb problem cooperate u can all protest in jamb office tomorrow. Thank God there are many media house around jamb office in ikoyi,lagos and there other office nation wide. They will boardcast it. But the problem there is will candidates with affected or wrong result come out to protest the result?
if dis s dne am actually gng to cum out in person to protest, coz i knw mai worth and wat am actual result ought to be....
Re: modified. by Fynestboi: 8:09am On May 06, 2013
otokx: but JAMB said over 700000 people scored above 200 or are you saying those people are ghosts. Na wa for una o.
oga dats a lie, d result of innocent candidate is been tampered wit am culd bet wit dat.. Dibu and its workers re corrupt dey nid to be change.
Re: modified. by Nellyunique: 9:09am On May 06, 2013
Something must have gone wrong with the uploaded result!...Wow,after all my hard work,cant even tell my family that I have checked my result. cry I thank God,it could have been worse.
Re: modified. by megatek: 9:16am On May 06, 2013
Having problem checking your jamb result

pls call us on 08033146625, 08092566265 and we will help you to check it free of charge

or visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MegatekComputers

click on LIKE and post your jamb number as a message so we can help you to check it and send it to you.

MEGATEK COMPUTERS........unveiling the beauty of infotech and helping people.
Re: modified. by otokx(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2013
Umartins1:
where's the evidence to prove we cheated? May you never find joy in all you do. This is ppl's emotion, its not something to toy with.

emotions are simply what they are which is emotions, wake up and face reality - as an observer of this years JAMB conduct especially in rivers state is was a case of massive cheating as high as 98%.
Re: modified. by Umartins1(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2013
otokx:

emotions are simply what they are which is emotions, wake up and face reality - as an observer of this years JAMB conduct especially in rivers state is was a case of massive cheating as high as 98%.
please you can do your generation a little good by fu cking off of here.
Re: modified. by otokx(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2013
Umartins1:
please you can do your generation a little good by fu cking off of here.

truth is bitter but do your homework better next time.
Re: modified. by semoly(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2013
jamb is not diffrent from neco. Am not even sure dey mark those exam. I have a frnd b4 d exam will pratice with past question and get 40 n above in all his subject. I was lyk dis guy is going to break jamb. But to my suprise he got 187 in dis jamb. Dats not a reward 4 hardwork. Everytin about dis about country is bad i wonder wot will be d story in 10 years time. Damm it! jamb is not diffrent from neco. Am not even sure dey mark those exam. I have a frnd b4 d exam will pratice with past question and get 40 n above in all his subject. I was lyk dis guy is going break jamb. But to my suprise he got 187 in dis jamb. Dats not a reward 4 hardwork. Everytin about dis about country is bad i wonder wot will be d story in 10 years time. Damm it!
Re: modified. by Oce4gud: 5:04pm On May 06, 2013
otokx:

i don't blame u, uncircumcized sycophan like u. Go hug transformer. Imp, beef, pork thunder cut ur two hands. Bastard
Re: modified. by Spiff20(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2013
Dibu's ass nd dat of his employee's needs 2 b sued. Dey need 2 explain hw a chemistry guru lik me will score 19 in chemistry cos i came bak home nd checked evrytin dey were correct.
Re: modified. by Haben1: 6:08pm On May 06, 2013
You all should forget about sue or sue. You all should just start finking abt how dibu is going to help out on cut off mark,
Re: modified. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2013
Save yourself this kind of hassel next year and vote for the scrapping of UTME via the National Orientation Agency's poll! Visit this thread to see why you should vote "YES"
https://www.nairaland.com/1280236/noas-poll-scrapping-utme-neco
Re: modified. by otokx(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2013
Oce4gud: i don't blame u, uncircumcized sycophan like u. Go hug transformer. Imp, beef, pork thunder cut ur two hands. Bastard

curse all you like but una cheat e no come work why una dey disturb us for here, na only people with biometric problem wey get small case.
Re: modified. by Necsy: 12:19am On May 07, 2013
yes my broda. I jst postd dsame tin at d front page. We must do somtin fast
Re: modified. by Necsy: 12:22am On May 07, 2013
otokx:

y ar u destroyin u pis nw
Re: modified. by Necsy: 12:22am On May 07, 2013
otokx:

y ar u destroyin ur pis nw
Re: modified. by aanuOBA: 11:36am On May 07, 2013
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...
Re: modified. by Umartins1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
otokx:

curse all you like but una cheat e no come work why una dey disturb us for here, na only people with biometric problem wey get small case.

When we said Jamb at times have flaws and have cruel mechanism of reducing one's mark, people like the guy I quoted said we were wrong. Anyway, I did Jamb again and scored 288 and will graduate as an Economist in few years from Unilag.

I did jamb in 2010, scored 229. In 2011, scored 258 and in that fucking year, those stupid people said I was worth 174. I complained but people like this 'otokondo' said I cheated.

Well, I'm not saying I'm happy with the current situation but at least, it vindicated us that we weren't telling lies then.

(1) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi,,,2013/2014 Post Utme / ................ / Scholarships For International Students Germany 2014-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.