Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (732 Views)

Low Interest Loan Facility / Low Interest Loan Facility / Low Interest Loan @6% Call 08032532739 Easy Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by timpiny(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2013
our establishment offers loan for any type of business/employee at favourable terms at 6% interest rate. Contact me on my email borislevi1187@gmail.com
Re: . by SimpleJetty(f): 10:33am On May 09, 2013
timpiny: our establishment offers loan for any type of business/employee at favourable terms at 6% interest rate. Contact me on my email borislevi1187@gmail.com

this is a scam. Everyone should stay clear off this or have yourself to blame. This guy scammed a friend of mine. Thank you
Re: . by timpiny(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2013
What proves do you have so mind what you say because you have no prove.
Re: . by SimpleJetty(f): 2:03pm On May 09, 2013
timpiny: What proves do you have so mind what you say because you have no prove.

i have atleast 3 bank account details that you guys use. One of them is a GTB account with the name JOHN TUNDE ASEKOME as the holder's name. I won't let others fall a victim. You've been reported to the police and soon you'll be rounded up
Re: . by TOLABABE1(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2013
SIMPLEJETTY! IF U'R RIGHT! GOD BLESS U FOR THE WARNING!
Re: . by timpiny(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2013
Our firm is not involved in scamming your friend, do you have facts to prove it. Our firm can never ask anybody to pay the in advance.
Re: . by SimpleJetty(f): 9:38pm On May 15, 2013
timpiny: Our firm is not involved in scamming your friend, do you have facts to prove it. Our firm can never ask anybody to pay the in advance.
Then proof to the world that your faceless organization is real by providing your contact address so it can nbe verified. Also let's have your licence number with the corporate affairs commission for verification purposes.

I am using the profound medium to call on the moderator to have this scam artist banned without delay so innocent people here won't fall a victim as well

(1) (Reply)

CEMENT MIXER FOR SALE / Cargo Your Items From UK To Nigeria ! Cargo From London, Birmingham To Nigeria! / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.