Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ??? (3056 Views)

Are U Looking For A Husband? / I Want A Husband Ooooooo! / Nigerian-american Muslimah Looking For A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

??? by Queenolly: 10:20am On May 09, 2013
Thanks.
Re: ??? by ezemoses(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2013
please send me an email at eze.mosesqq@gmail.com would you be willing to come stay in south africa?
Re: ??? by Enegod(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2013
Re: ??? by firetrap(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2013
My sister please carry on. They say if Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain will come to him.

4 Likes

Re: ??? by Tjohn1(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
My dear, please relax and take it easy, you sound desperate.
As a married woman i tell you, if you rush into it, you will soon rush out.
Marriage is not all you see in Nollywood movies, it needs a lot of patience.
Love yourself and enjoy single-hood, once you are married and the kids start coming, you will understand what i'm saying.

1 Like

Re: ??? by collizo82: 2:05pm On May 09, 2013
Are you willing to relocate...anywhere I'm adding u on bbm so we can talk.
Re: ??? by praisesinger: 9:58am On May 10, 2013
Queenolly: Its no longer funny. say whatever you may think. i need a husband as soon as possible. I am in my mid 30s and a lady in abuja. Any SINGLE man in search of a good wife material plz get intouch. 2a801610
@OP, u dey abuja dey look 4 husband? wetin u dey do dia sef? u dey work or u just dey there dey decive urself. u neva know say good materials for wife no dey abuja and all these big cities but at the vila. d oda day we watch am online a lady wey bad boys naked for street for abuja wey wear mini wey dey show her scanty pant well well. think home, it is a popular philosophy and there is every meaning in it.
Re: ??? by MrsChima1(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
Queenolly: Its no longer funny. say whatever you may think. i need a husband as soon as possible. I am in my mid 30s and a lady in abuja. Any SINGLE man in search of a good wife material plz get intouch. 2a801610

A man that findeth a wife.. obtain favor of the Lord and it's good.
Re: ??? by luvablesam(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2013
I reespect ur boldness n wish others wud. Take d bull of their lives by the horn like u just did.before time is not time,after. Time is not time, Time is Time!
Re: ??? by ebamma(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2013
if u are willing to live in a one room face me i face u apartment at ajegunle, eating garri as breakfast, lunch and supper, buying new clothes only in the christmas season, and eating rice and chicken only on new year day, am available
Re: ??? by tpia5: 4:08pm On May 10, 2013
dont forget to pray as well @ op.
Re: ??? by butta(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2013
Missy no time for forming at least u have shown how desperate u are in getting a husband. A problem shared is half solved at least ...nothing to be ashamed about my dear and don't mind ur fellow women on here that are enemies of your progress damn them and sc....rew them yes screw u..
Re: ??? by tpia5: 4:34pm On May 10, 2013
^you seem bitter, why not open your own thread instead of messing up this one.
Re: ??? by 50calibre(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2013
Jeez! I know men do this, I never knew women could as well
Re: ??? by topmostg: 4:43pm On May 10, 2013
Nice move o.p.
Me like your boldness!

No time cos the sun is setting!
Re: ??? by alfredo4u(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2013
amnesty pls
Re: ??? by 190: 5:13pm On May 10, 2013
I need a wife too
Am 55yrs of age and looking for an under 21
Apply in person and stand a chance of passing Jamb undecided
Re: ??? by okooloyun1(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2013
It takes so much guts to this, sista God will give you good testimonies.
Re: ??? by sweettease(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2013
190: I need a wife too
Am 55yrs of age and looking for an under 21
Apply in person and stand a chance of passing Jamb undecided
lmao cheesy cheesy why would an under 21 year old want to marry a 55yr old just to pass jamb, i no go go learn handiwork tongue
Re: ??? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2013
T-john:
As a married woman i tell you, if you rush into it, you will soon rush out.
Marriage is not all you see in Nollywood movies, it needs a lot of patience.
Love yourself and enjoy single-hood, once you are married and the kids start coming, you will understand what i'm saying.
at mid 30, she is still rushing?
Until person dey uproot grey hair for ur side, u no go see anything to 'rush' for o!
Re: ??? by sweettease(f): 5:36pm On May 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: at mid 30, she is still rushing?
Until person dey uproot grey hair for ur side, u no go see anything to 'rush' for o!
Lol grin grin grin leave her, who no go no knw
Re: ??? by sweettease(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2013
oko-oloyun:
It takes so much guts to this, sista God will give you good testimonies.
Amen to that
Re: ??? by Temismith(f): 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
Are u a handicap? As in are u blind,deaf,lame or ugly? Y re men not chases u.
Re: ??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 10, 2013
op first of all i respect ur courage. but will this change the price of garri
Re: ??? by dmangodwin(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2013
amen
Re: ??? by pato405(m): 12:52am On May 11, 2013
wish the others wallowing in silence and self pity would take a cue now.

a-c-t f-a-s-t before men-o-pause make matters worse. it's irreversible o!
Re: ??? by jhydebaba(m): 1:20am On May 11, 2013
T-john:
did u listen to urself at all U asked her to 'relax' at her age or u don understand what mid 30 is

T-john:
it needs a lot of patience.
she's less than 10 years away from menopause and u still preach 'patience' to her, I hear u tongue

T-john:
Love yourself and enjoy single-hood
If its that easy why did you get married? Why don't you enjoy single-hood till 60 years old tongue

OP, pls beware of scammers and 419ers. Don't allow them to cash in on ur situation. Its well with you.

2 Likes

Re: ??? by jhydebaba(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2013
Queenolly::
i am in search for true love. I am a lady in abuja ready for marriage. any interested guy should contact me. i am 32 years old and a yoruba lady. 08175275802 mide.

if finding true love is impossible, and getting married is ever more impossible, i can atleast meet a true friend. 33yrs, female in abuja. 08053447743

Let love rule this new year and give it your all. well, this might be the wrong approach but its an attemp all the same. I seek love and true friendship. I am a female and an abuja resident. I am 32years. BB- 2a801610 or 08053447743.

Its no longer funny. say whatever you may think. i need a husband as soon as possible. I am in my mid 30s and a lady in abuja. Any SINGLE man in search of a good wife material plz get intouch. 2a801610

Really, its no longer funny.

Mods: abeg forward to frontpage, u may be saving a life. Who knows
Re: ??? by Exponental(m): 3:12am On May 11, 2013
T-john:
once you are married and the kids start coming, you will understand what i'm saying.
dat is d exact point....she wants to understand.
@op, wish u well in ur hunt jare.
Re: ??? by Nobody: 5:39am On May 11, 2013
Temismith: Are u a handicap? As in are u blind,deaf,lame or ugly? Y re men not chases u.
There's a big difference between chase nd marriage. So get dat into ur tick skull.
Re: ??? by inonsyyahoocom(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2013
Hellow, i'm intrested u can reach me thro 08131372677.
Re: ??? by Inik(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2013
Op might be a guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Group, Whatsapp. / Single And Ready To Mingle? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.