Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

[tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card (13880 Views)

[tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Pls How Can I Recover Files On Corrupt Memory Card /flash Drive / HELP!!!!How To Recover A Damaged/Corrupt Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2008
Note: DON'T EVER FORMAT IT WHEN PHONE ASK You TO DO SO, JUST CHOOSE NO! And FOLLOW THIS STEPS kiss

SOLUTION:
1. Download and install r-studio (powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software) here from RapidShare
Code:

http://www.r-tt.com/downloads/rsd_en_4.exe (5.5MB)

2. Put the memory card into a card reader and plug in to pc, run r-studio to examine

3. safely remove hardware then put it back to phone, switch on the phone and your memory card should back to working normally.

ADVISE: REMEMBER TO UNSET THE PASSWORD BEFORE TAKING IT OFF FROM PHONE AND PUT IT ON PC

Hope it helps!

Info reporting for Nairaland.com  kiss
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by dragnet: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2008
**camera focuses bk to me in nairaland phone studio*
thanks info. I'll take it from here. . . .yeah viewers that was 'info' ,one of our field reporters grin . . . .u heard him right.,so stick to it wink. . Its a pity thats the lil report he culd come bk wit after 14,400 minutes of his fact finding mission undecided. . . . .anyway @ least he came bk wt sumtn grin
.if u got any probs dnt hesitate to contact info@nairalandphonestudio.com
. . . . I'm ur's as always d.r.a.a.a.a.a.a.g.n.e.t ! signing out cool
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by Kaybaba5(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2008
i gave my memory card to someone to go and use on his card reader and hav told him my pasword.but he gave it back to me,he said the computer didnt see my card,i inserted the card into my phone but it says corrupt card,i tried to remove password but all to no avail,under the option i culd only see format memory card,remove and exit.pls help me
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by sisqology(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2008
kpaokpaao
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by azeez1425(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2008
@info
is there anyway to do a backup b4 going thru dt process?
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by MrInfo1(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2008
@ azeez1425

Why not na. wink Prevention is better than repair (cure)

@ Dragnet

Did you change your email address to info@nairalandphonestudio.com ?
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by samuelk(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
Oga o
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by dragnet: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
info whose id does d mail start wit?? tongue
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by MrInfo1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
Dunno whose undecided
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by brinebaba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2008
Info,
i tried ur lecture,but d mem.card dey prove difficult.
D lecture
is it 4 all mem.cards & ow many cards av u tried em wit
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by MrInfo1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
brine baba:

is it 4 all mem.cards

Yes, Same applies to all Removable memory storage devices

brine baba:

Many cards av u tried em wit

Two
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by brinebaba(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
@info
i tink i ll av 2 follow ur lectures all ova again.bt dis time,it must wrk,or else i ll flog u
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by MrInfo1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
brine baba:

i think i ll av 2 follow your lectures all ova again

Go to www.r-studio.com for more Info©

brine baba:

it must wrk,or else i ll flog u

Terms and conditions applies
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by MrInfo1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2008
Quote from http://www.data-recovery-software.net/Data_Recovery_Download.shtml undecided

R-Studio run in the demo mode allows you to evaluate how all R-Studio family utilities recover lost files. The only limitation is you can not recover files larger than 64KB in the demo mode.

R-Studio and R-Studio Emergency software can be registered on on-the-fly and no reinstallation required. When R-Studio run in the demo mode has found a lost file larger than 64KB you may simply double click the file to preview it. If you are satisfied with the file content you may buy the R-Studio license, register the software and recover the file right away.
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by brinebaba(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2008
Already dere,____still zapping info 4rm there
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by hansibone(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2008
fantasicalious educatable grin
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by Ogboraph(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2008
Yes tolu ass eary one de ur ass . I got ur msg i v reply hay guys @just2nice check out this http://www.hidemyass.com its a free proxy server . Link u up anonimouly . Hope u understand.
Re: [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card by hayprof(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
hansibone:

fantasicalious educatable grin

. . highly scintillating grin

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors / What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? / Features Of The New Itel A70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.