Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is This A SCAM???!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This A SCAM???!!! (1276 Views)

Canada Visa Lottery Is A Scam - Beware / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / Arik Air Is A Hoax And A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A SCAM???!!! by Oye50(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, quite recently I received a mail from KOTNIK IMMIGRATION BUREAU. The mail goes thus:
Skilled/Unskilled Jobs In Slovenia.
=====================================

Dear Recruiters/Candidates,

We request urgent Vacancies in Ljuljana Slovenia for skilled and unskilled workers.

1.food Technology Factory need workers/job

2.Government Farm Workers/job

3.Hotel Ljuljana workers/job

Application with Cvs/Resume to: kotnikimmigration@mail-me.com

Workers must have a valid passport to travel to Slovenia immediatly

Employment contract: 3 years contract job only.

Thank You!
I the sent a CV to then; their reply was as follows:
   Thank you for your interest in coming to Slovenia to work and live.We have one of the most beautiful tourist attractions and ancient 
companies existing for over many decades.Coming to Slovenia to work,You will need to process the followings, to gain entrance and 
the right to live and work in Slovenia.
Prepared documents needed is:
1.Invitation letter of job appointment from ancient  companies
2.Slovenia NSK Passport for permanent resident permit
3.National identification card of Slovenia
4.Slovenia work permit/entrance visa.
5.Airline Tickets
Salary scheme Of workers:
Skilled workers: $2,000-$5,300
Unskilled Workers:$800-$1,600  
All Salary are monthly take home pay.
Apartment is provided.
We will process all this documents for you within 14 working days and then you can prepare to come and work in Slovenian. send us the following Documents and Visa-entry fee:
1.Your International passport information page detail
2.Photograph size.white colour
3.Work permit/entry visa fee:$150usd.
There will be airport Taxi Pick up of all our new workers from us to their new place of assignment.

Does any one here know the credibility of this mail Cos it seems to me as a scam

1 Like

Re: Is This A SCAM???!!! by ifegy: 12:00pm On May 20, 2013
It's a scam. Run for your life, and run with your money.
1) There's no such things as Slovenia NSK passport.
2) Thanks to the economic crisis, there's so much unemployment in Europe right now that if these jobs were really available, they would be filled in no time at all by local people.
3) If you choose to go ahead, once they get your 150USD, that will either be the last you hear from them, or they will keep asking you for more 'processing fees' until you wake up.

I notice in another thread you're asking about what you can do with your investment money, and that you're interested in agriculture. Why not post your thread in the business section? There are lots of people there with info on such things as running a poultry, setting up a fishery or piggery, etc. That will be a better way of using your hard earned cash, than giving it away to scam artists like these.
Re: Is This A SCAM???!!! by CORDROSS: 12:00pm On May 20, 2013
Oye50: Hi Nairalanders, quite recently I received a mail from KOTNIK IMMIGRATION BUREAU. The mail goes thus:
Skilled/Unskilled Jobs In Slovenia.
=====================================

Dear Recruiters/Candidates,

We request urgent Vacancies in Ljuljana Slovenia for skilled and unskilled workers.

1.food Technology Factory need workers/job

2.Government Farm Workers/job

3.Hotel Ljuljana workers/job

Application with Cvs/Resume to: kotnikimmigration@mail-me.com

Workers must have a valid passport to travel to Slovenia immediatly

Employment contract: 3 years contract job only.

Thank You!
I the sent a CV to then; their reply was as follows:
   Thank you for your interest in coming to Slovenia to work and live.We have one of the most beautiful tourist attractions and ancient 
companies existing for over many decades.Coming to Slovenia to work,You will need to process the followings, to gain entrance and 
the right to live and work in Slovenia.
Prepared documents needed is:
1.Invitation letter of job appointment from ancient  companies
2.Slovenia NSK Passport for permanent resident permit
3.National identification card of Slovenia
4.Slovenia work permit/entrance visa.
5.Airline Tickets
Salary scheme Of workers:
Skilled workers: $2,000-$5,300
Unskilled Workers:$800-$1,600  
All Salary are monthly take home pay.
Apartment is provided.
We will process all this documents for you within 14 working days and then you can prepare to come and work in Slovenian. send us the following Documents and Visa-entry fee:
1.Your International passport information page detail
2.Photograph size.white colour
3.Work permit/entry visa fee:$150usd.
There will be airport Taxi Pick up of all our new workers from us to their new place of assignment.

Does any one here know the credibility of this mail Cos it seems to me as a scam
Re: Is This A SCAM???!!! by Oye50(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2013
ifegy: It's a scam. Run for your life, and run with your money.
1) There's no such things as Slovenia NSK passport.
2) Thanks to the economic crisis, there's so much unemployment in Europe right now that if these jobs were really available, they would be filled in no time at all by local people.
3) If you choose to go ahead, once they get your 150USD, that will either be the last you hear from them, or they will keep asking you for more 'processing fees' until you wake up.

I notice in another thread you're asking about what you can do with your investment money, and that you're interested in agriculture. Why not post your thread in the business section? There are lots of people there with info on such things as running a poultry, setting up a fishery or piggery, etc. That will be a better way of using your hard earned cash, than giving it away to scam artists like these.

Thanks a whole lot. I notice the irregularity as well and that's y I needed confirmation from people as well. I've resolve to go into fishery; thanks for your advice. And I hope dis would serve as a warning to other people around as well
Re: Is This A SCAM???!!! by kennybuda: 2:06pm On May 20, 2013
NSK is an association of acholics and drug users in slovenia.
Oye50:

Thanks a whole lot. I notice the irregularity as well and that's y I needed confirmation from people as well. I've resolve to go into fishery; thanks for your advice. And I hope dis would serve as a warning to other people around as well

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians in DIASPORA, Will Never Be Missed... #FACT / Work In Al Sharjar Dubai / Watch S'african Police Woman Struggling To Mount & Ride Her BMW K1600 Motorbike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.