Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

- Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (4067 Views)

ABB Transformers / ELECTRICAL, INTERCOM, SATELLITE TV, & BURGLAR ALARM, CCTV Installation CALL US / My Price-list For Abb Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by topsy23: 1:17pm On May 24, 2013
ABB DISTRIBUTION BOARDS 3-PHASE
12-WAYS TPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N60,000
8-WAYS TPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N44,000
6-WAYS TPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N36,000
4-WAYS TPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N28,000

OTHERS: Switches and socket, change over switch, isolator, gear switch

SINGLE PHASE DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
12-WAYS SPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N25,600
8-WAYS SPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N22,000
6-WAYS SPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N16,000
4-WAYS SPN DISTIBUTION BOARDS COMPLETE WITH MCB’s N12,800

For Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole.

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or ababatope2003@yahoo.com
Pin: 26D896E6
Re: by topsy23: 10:23am On May 25, 2013
Call us today
Re: by topsy23: 10:42am On May 29, 2013
Happy Democracy day
Re: by topsy23: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
!
Re: by topsy23: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Call for enquiry
Re: by topsy23: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2013
smiley
Re: by topsy23: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
smiley happy weekend
Re: by topsy23: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy weekend
Re: by topsy23: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy weekend to u all. Don't forget to give a call
Re: by topsy23: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
sad
Re: by topsy23: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
!
Re: by topsy23: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
TGIF
Re: by topsy23: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Good morning
Re: by topsy23: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2013
smiley
Re: by topsy23: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
wink smiley cool
Re: by topsy23: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2013
Distribution board. Call us today

Re: by topsy23: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2013
Distribution board. Call us today for Mechanical and Electrical installation
Re: by topsy23: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin cool
Re: by topsy23: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2013
Nice week ahead
Re: by topsy23: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin
Re: by topsy23: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
cool!!!
Re: by topsy23: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Call us today for your project
Re: by topsy23: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin cool
Re: by deor03(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Hey,
I am totally appalled and dissatisfied with your work for me.
you installed 6 AC and only 1 is cooling.
Your attitude to fixing the issues has left little to be desired after collecting FULL payments.

Use this guy at your own peril!!!
Re: by topsy23: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
deor03: Hey,
I am totally appalled and dissatisfied with your work for me.
you installed 6 AC and only 1 is cooling.
Your attitude to fixing the issues has left little to be desired after collecting FULL payments.

Use this guy at your own peril!!!

Oga, the day we finshed our installations, we tested all the units in the presence of ur witness, all the units works n also cooling. Builders are still working on sites and its an estate. Those who installed the refrigerant must must have done rubbish. The units are working according to u but they are cooling. You gave us the units to install for u and not the pipe works. We commisioned all the units and we hand-over the remote to the Engr on site. We told you immediately we finshed installing the units that those outdoors must not be tampered with because of the copper pipes. Before we left the site I saw the workers on site sitting on the outdooor. We spent 7days in installing 6units, we were moving around looking for power
Re: by deor03(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
topsy23:

Oga, the day we finshed our installations, we tested all the units in the presence of ur witness, all the units works n also cooling. Builders are still working on sites and its an estate. Those who installed the refrigerant must must have done rubbish. The units are working according to u but they are cooling. You gave us the units to install for u and not the pipe works. We commisioned all the units and we hand-over the remote to the Engr on site. We told you immediately we finshed installing the units that those outdoors must not be tampered with because of the copper pipes. Before we left the site I saw the workers on site sitting on the outdooor. We spent 7days in installing 6units, we were moving around looking for power

Whatever you did, the AC are not working( brand new BTW ) and you can't trace the fault. Just speculating up and down and looing for whom to blame.
If you 're an expert that you claim to be, give me emperical evidence that the fault isn't from your end!
Re: by deor03(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2013
topsy23:

To further update you and to bring your incompetence to light.

I got another guy to come check on your installation. It was SAD to note that, ALL ( but 1) of your welding at the indoor unit and the outdoor unit was poorly welded. As a result Gas was freely leaking out.

All the you ng man did was to re-weld at both ends and the AC started cooling.
Summary:

1. You don't have what it takes to do this job in term of competence.
2. Even when , you incompetence is pointed out, you refused to return to site to troubleshoot becuase you had been fully paid.
3. Your attitude to customer is horrible, and it's gonna take you nowhere

I will advice ALL to not to engage you for any job, as i have confirmed that you are NOT capable of delivering.
Re: by Shashe: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Deor, this guy has done a couple of jobs for me and i have not had any issue what so ever with him. And by the way he is calm, gentle, and collected. Hence these are some of the traits that made me choose him to install my electrical and mechanical appliances in my new duplex on the island. My opinion is that you two should workout your differences and find a solution for your job.
Re: by deor03(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
So you register on Nairaland , on July 16th to make this post ?

Only one post for that matter? It points to the fact that, you're very cunny !

Shashe: Deor, this guy has done a couple of jobs for me and i have not had any issue what so ever with him. And by the way he is calm, gentle, and collected. Hence these are some of the traits that made me choose him to install my electrical and mechanical appliances in my new duplex on the island. My opinion is that you two should workout your differences and find a solution for your job.

(1) (Reply)

ALL NEW!!! Seamless Waterproof Polymer Concrete Flooring / We Build Houses. - See Our 3d Vs Live Construction / Properties To Let...miniflat,s/contain@ Yaba,akoka,onike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.