Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters (17532 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters / 15 Films To Watch Out For In The Year 2016 / Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2013

The movie producer and soft indecency star told Punch:

I may be their mother because I brought them into the world. I may have the privilege to raise them up to adult age. But you know, I cannot tell them what to do or follow at a certain age. Besides, they are Americans who have their own minds. If they graduate from college and decide to follow my footsteps, it’s their own calling. If I can predict, they wouldn’t want to do what I do because they have better opportunities and better futures than mine. All I do now is to secure a better future for them so they don’t have to go through what I went through in my life time. Mind you, I tell my daughters everything I do. I even told them about this project, the nature of it, but I could not show them because they are not up to 18 yet. I just had to prepare them in case they run into it on the Internet, they won’t be shocked. So don’t worry about my daughters, they are the best children any mother could ever ask for and I thank God for the gift.

Oh and please she doesn’t like being called an indecency star o, call her an actress! smiley

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by executinal(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
ok
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by olymurphy(f): 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
None of my biz

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Joshuabak: 2:32pm On May 27, 2013
hmmmm.....like seriously?......i dey come first
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by omobabaade: 2:32pm On May 27, 2013
en en na me b dis
1st 2 ...
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by esere826: 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
Her movie was quite daring
Its not worse than many other hollywood films
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
No
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by marialucia(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2013
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by slap1(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2013
What is Afrocandy?
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Chregor(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2013
Load of craps; i care little.
Anyway, play it to the rule.
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by BabaEleko(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2013
Hate or love Afrocandy. It's a phhuuckkkinngg FREE WORLD!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2013
Daughters, You see, *She strips and shows them* you see this nyansh you are seeing now, your momma is gonna be shakin it up and down in front of cameras and the whole world is gonna see it, so don't worry... When you see your momma's nyahsn just don't be shocked... you already seen it here in the house okay..

Bye the way I want to finish the Agege bread and Small stout...
Thank you

11 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Daewoods(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2013
Wetin concern me with afrobabadudu and all these fake first to comment posters.
slap1: What is Afrocandy?
Back to topic; Afrocandy is a type of gobe in Nigeria, infact the latest gobe
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Lilimax(f): 2:43pm On May 27, 2013
Afrocandy: - Nwanyi oku enu!
Nee ihe imere onwegi sad sad
Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by chessguru1(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
No vex abeg, but who is dis african candy??
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by fittty(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
Where can I download the movie?
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by bigt2(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by lifestyle1(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2013
big-t:

tongue
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by alphaconde(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2013
Incase I come across this girl how do I identify her
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by 3kay945(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2013
None of my biz.
Pls, where can I watch or download the so called indecency movie wink
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Madawaki01(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2013
3kay945: None of my biz.
Pls, where can I watch or download the so called indecency movie wink
none of ur biz nd u wan download ha movie,abi?
.GO READ UR BOOKS JOOR

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by eazysally: 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
Today is children's day and this is what she got to tell her children!!!! God must be regretting for making some women a mother...she even said they are not Nigerians but if they become a public nuisance or radicalsed the same so called Americans she is labelling them to be will call them Nigerian descent. Shame on u.

4 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 27, 2013
eazysally: Today is children's day and this is what she got to tell her children!!!! God must be regretting for making some women a mother...she even said they are not Nigerians but if they become a public nuisance or radicalsed the same so called Americans she is labelling them to be will call them Nigerian descent. Shame on u.

[size=13pt]Children's Day isn't really celebrated in Yankee. Her children are American, so it's Memorial Day.

There are parents who do crazy, outlandish things but still raise responsible children. Pamela Anderson and Madonna come to mind. I suppose we should see how her children turn out first. Because their mother does it doesn't mean they will do the same or turn out wayward.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by greenguy: 3:11pm On May 27, 2013
...rubbish! sad
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by claremont(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2013
Is there a link to watch the movie online?! We need to encourage our fellow Nigerian artists.

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
That was a smart answer from Afrocandy.Let the Kids know what is good and what is bad,later they will choose for themselfs.

3 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Krasid(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
Lawd God Why?.The poor helpless children.There is nothing to explain.Children are very sensitive to people around them and what they see and will look up to their mother as a role model thereby following her footsteps and in the future naija will be tormented by Afrocandy 2.cry
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 27, 2013
eazysally: Today is children's day and this is what she got to tell her children!!!! God must be regretting for making some women a mother...she even said they are not Nigerians but if they become a public nuisance or radicalsed the same so called Americans she is labelling them to be will call them Nigerian descent. Shame on u.
mr saint i thought they say you give what you have.how do you expect a mother to teach morals when she herself is *

moreover do you know whether it is the money she is getting from her nyashing buisness that she is using to pay her kids schoolfees,their all round upkeep etc.afterall its not news that some men leave their responsibilities for the mother alone so stop feeling holier than God and get off your high horses.

Life still remains a choice.if the kids too wanna follow their mom's foot steps,all well and good,they will continue from where their mother stopped and if they want to be pastors and envangelists,fine but QUIT JUDGING
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 27, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
That was a smart answer from Afrocandy.Let the Kids know what is good and what is bad,later they will choose for themselfs.
exactly.let people live with their decisions.jeez
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Sitex(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2013
Disgrace to motherhood...how would she keep her lips to teach them morals.
I just feel for those helpless kids...its unfortunate children cannot choose who there are born to
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 27, 2013
Sitex: Disgrace to motherhood...how would she keep her lips to teach them morals.
I just feel for those helpless kids...its unfortunate children cannot choose who THERE are born to
madam everyone has their life to live and please correct your grammar:p epele,enle 8-)
Re: Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 27, 2013
am in love with afrocandy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Ugly Stars / King Sunny Ade And Flavour Pictured On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.