Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Deleted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deleted (1042 Views)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted ...and Later Deleted *sigh* / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by Bizmind(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 26, 2013
Bizmind: Recently, Eniola Badmus and Yvonne Nelson posted their Bikini photos online. So, after thorough analysis of both, Mr. Solos chose Eniola Badmus over Yvonne Nelson. And He said any man that think deeply before taking his decision will also choose Eniola. I could not agree with him because I think over and over again, I still chose Yvonne. Then, I decided to throw the issue to the floor, Who will you choose?

Bikini pics won't load, you can check the pics at www.mrsolos.com

Source: www.mrsolos.com
Ok, we are thinking.Gonna get back to you soon.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji Tours The World, Checkout Pictures From Her Recent Trip / Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down Her Attempted Suicide [DETAILS] / Dbanj And Mayd At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.