Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

CNC Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CNC Programming (3609 Views)

Cnc Cad/cam Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNC Programming by princejude(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2013
Please do we have cnc programmers in the house? I will like us to share some ideas so that we can learn from others. I am new in CNC programming but from my little research it seems like it will help in PCB fabrication. I have been into PCB design for years but we always do the fabrication overseas. I will like to start the automated fabrication in Nigeria. I have been searching on where and how to buy a cnc machine. The most positive result I have found is proxxon mf70 milling machine plus cnc conversion kit. If you can combine the two,then you are on the right path. I have found where to buy mf70 (around 95k) in Lagos but I have not seen the cnc conversion kit. Pls has anyone use the mf70 and conversion kit? I have started reading about cnc g-code.

Note: CNC machine means Computer Numerical Control Machine.
Re: CNC Programming by Akwafinaaa: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: CNC Programming by princejude(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Hi akwafinaaa,

Which milling machine did u use? Is it mf70? I even found out dat the working area of mf70 is too small for my target. Am hoping to try sieg SX3 but too expensive for my pocket now.

I will like to know how far u have been into this cnc stuff.
Re: CNC Programming by olasesi(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2013
i really need this .......been searching for a long time..........pls guys say something......continue talking
@princejude.....where exactly in Lagos did u see the proxxon mf70..........and what about the soldering.....what is going to do that......

it's so terrible that there is not a single PCB-making company in our dear country......
All of our electronic projects intended for mass production still have to remain in the incubators of simulation softwares endlessly.
Re: CNC Programming by princejude(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2013
Hi Olasesi, Wellcome on-board

for the proxxon mf70, I get the guy's contact thruogh google. He said he has 3 units of mf70 by then but he don't have the cnc conversion kit that comprises the controller board, stepper motors and other accessories. I also get some contacts for the conversion kits ( not in naija) but what discourage me from the mf70 is its working area(width less than 5 cm). Note mf70 is mainly used for jeweries. I will check the guy's number on my phone so that you can call him and ask him if he still have them

If you want to print PCB see me at microscale embedded ltd because we do PCBs
Re: CNC Programming by olasesi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
princejude: Hi Olasesi, Wellcome on-board

for the proxxon mf70, I get the guy's contact thruogh google. He said he has 3 units of mf70 by then but he don't have the cnc conversion kit that comprises the controller board, stepper motors and other accessories. I also get some contacts for the conversion kits ( not in naija) but what discourage me from the mf70 is its working area(width less than 5 cm). Note mf70 is mainly used for jeweries. I will check the guy's number on my phone so that you can call him and ask him if he still have them

If you want to print PCB see me at microscale embedded ltd because we do PCBs

Thank u for the piece of information....pls allow me have your contact
Re: CNC Programming by princejude(m): 5:40am On Aug 12, 2013
olasesi:

Thank u for the piece of information....pls allow me have your contact

you can call me on 08030674883

1 Like

Re: CNC Programming by chaj(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ princejude...please email me your required spec for the mf70 conversion kit, to enable me send you a quote.
k10resources@gmail.com
Re: CNC Programming by princejude(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
chaj: @ princejude...please email me your required spec for the mf70 conversion kit, to enable me send you a quote.
k10resources@gmail.com

mf70 is too small. My target is something like sieg kx3 complete cnc machine.
Re: CNC Programming by sequel: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
hey folks i build CNC here in naija so if your still interested pls do let me know....
....Sequel
Re: CNC Programming by engineerjimmy: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
I can program cnc mills both G and M codes convinently and even simulate before executing operation,folajimifranklin14@gmail.com
Re: CNC Programming by hupernikao: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
princejude:
Please do we have cnc programmers in the house? I will like us to share some ideas so that we can learn from others. I am new in CNC programming but from my little research it seems like it will help in PCB fabrication. I have been into PCB design for years but we always do the fabrication overseas. I will like to start the automated fabrication in Nigeria. I have been searching on where and how to buy a cnc machine. The most positive result I have found is proxxon mf70 milling machine plus cnc conversion kit. If you can combine the two,then you are on the right path. I have found where to buy mf70 (around 95k) in Lagos but I have not seen the cnc conversion kit. Pls has anyone use the mf70 and conversion kit? I have started reading about cnc g-code.

Note: CNC machine means Computer Numerical Control Machine.

Guess the 3 AXIS 3040 CNC ROUTER ENGRAVER can solve the PCB problem. It can engrave wood, aluminium, pcbs, glass, plastic, acrylic etc. I have used this before and am sure it will do want u described above. The machine may not be available in Nigeria.

Check the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-AXIS-3040-CNC-ROUTER-ENGRAVER-ENGRAVING-CUTTING-MACHINE-PCBS-PVC-WOODWORKING-/111240749615

Re: CNC Programming by erico2k2(m): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2016
hupernikao:

Guess the 3 AXIS 3040 CNC ROUTER ENGRAVER can solve the PCB problem. It can engrave wood, aluminium, pcbs, glass, plastic, acrylic etc. I have used this before and am sure it will do want u described above. The machine may not be available in Nigeria.

Check the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-AXIS-3040-CNC-ROUTER-ENGRAVER-ENGRAVING-CUTTING-MACHINE-PCBS-PVC-WOODWORKING-/111240749615
ok have you got any working at the moment?

Re: CNC Programming by horla78: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
engineerjimmy:
I can program cnc mills both G and M codes convinently and even simulate before executing operation,folajimifranklin14@gmail.com
pls I need a blogger who can help me push news,videos,pictures of hottest gist content in other to get my site get lot of traffic,am gonna pay you,my job not allowing me and I don't want this passion to die,whatapp me Asap 08159588474 Godson

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis And Machine Learning Using R / Free Website For Small Business Owners And Ngos / Where Can I Get A Free Software That Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.