Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2596 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Dragnet Recruitment Text For Union Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2008
Re: . by babyx(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2008
Hey pal you dont need to pay any body money to secure a Job, recruitment agency or what ever. Look out for open vacancies that you meet the requirements then apply. There is no magic to getting a JOB. In the interim as wait for invites try improve yourself academically, look for short courses that will boost your portfolio.
If you are business minded now is the time to make it work, never despise your days of little beginnings!
Re: . by dupsy09(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
hi,

i agree with babyx, i dont think you need to pay anybody that kind of amount to secure u a job. I know dragnet, but i never knew they collect money from job applicants. Check out careersnigeria.com, nigeriagalleria and a host of other job sites (+ i think you would get all u need to know about any job openings here on nairaland), u will get good links there + trust in God, He alone is the doer of all good things including ur getting a good job.

best of luck man and wish u a good job fast if u dont have one or a change of job.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies! !! !!! / Workforce Recruiting Urgently / Lagos Subeb Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.