Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Deleted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deleted (1615 Views)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted ...and Later Deleted *sigh* / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Bizmind(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Sanboy25: 12:49am On May 30, 2013

Excess itself is harmful for you or any of your relationships.
Re: Deleted by carriecay: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Bizmind: Nigerian celebrities number one friend, Mr Solos warned actress Ini Edo to stop excessive clubbing to save her marriage. Seeing Ini Edo possing with President Jonathan bring this interview back to my memory having read it about two weeks ago. I think Ini Edo should make use of Mr Solos' advice because I don't want her marriage to break like other celebrities marriage especially when she is yet to give her husband any kid.

Should you haven't read the interview, here is the link.

http://www.mrsolos.com/2013/05/stop-excessive-clubbing-now-before-it.html
Ini you don married....remember!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2013
SMH..You guys are really funny. Who puts in a position to judge and dish out advice to grown married woman? And I ask is he the husband? Why not mind your damn business and keep your long hairy nose out of people's affairs.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Does Actress Eniola Badmus Look Like Rick Ross? / Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. / Kim Khardashian Shows Off Her Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.