Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

2 - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / 2 (700 Views)

T-shirts Polos And V-neck Wears For Sale At Give Away Prize / My Wife Wants A Second Degree, Should I Sponsor Her? / Shopping Online In Nigeria: Encouraging A Cashless Lagos-20% off val sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 by barbiee: 2:31pm On May 30, 2013
U
Re: 2 by Sanboy25: 2:35pm On May 30, 2013

You're cute, go for it wink
Re: 2 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 30, 2013
@OP
normally, any agency that want to represent you will make their money on the 20% fee that they take from the modelling job that THEY would find for you......so if any agency out there ask you for money in advance, then know that it is either a scam or some BS agency with no contacts whatsoever.

the only person that you should allow to sponsor you is a proper AGENCY/AGENT who is genuinely in this business (aka with proof of employment and past jobs that can be verified), and who can genuinely help you. asking to meet such person the way you do now on NL, sounds more like some undercover ashewosim , as you certainly know that many rich guys will pretend to sponsor you and simply pay you to hang around them, until they have shagged you finish (i am only honest o).....so i suggest you dont try to burn bridges OR cut corners, and instead wait patiently for the right opportunity to come your way naturally.

remember, dont be too desperate for it, have a plan B, and most importantly, understand that it is not an easy feat.
Re: 2 by barbiee: 7:34pm On May 30, 2013
Thanks i will keep dat in mind
Re: 2 by deb02: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2018
barbiee:
U

Barbie pls are you still available .
Re: 2 by deb02: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Please who knows anything about INSCOL..

(1) (Reply)

UK Corporate Dresses At Unbeatable Prices / Wow! See Where To Indulge In Ageless Beauty!!! / Anybody Looking For Buying Clothes Like Gowns,tops Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.