Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

As A Bachelor Do You Cook? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As A Bachelor Do You Cook? (11603 Views)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by yoged(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
I love cooking. Most of my female always admired me for that. I can even cook more than my female pal.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by scientology(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
No I pluck mangoes
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by nurudiho(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
I am a cook, even I always cook for my girlfriend whenever she comes to my house.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Lustig(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
heheheheehehehe.... Walahi I cook pass woman as a Man(ba)chelor
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by ceejay80s(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
cigar icon:
exactly what i do. I cook beans and rice and store too. All i need to do when am hungry is to just microwave. It makes things easier and it saves gas
and causes cancer
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
GUY IF U LIKE MAKE U NO COOK DEY WAIT FOR UR GIRL TO COME COOK FOR U.NA HUNGA GO FAYA U!
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by donald85: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Just finished cooking myself some jellof rice and some green vegetables to go with it.so yes am very good cook cool
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by deols(f): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
whytnblack:

Dem ask you? Abi you be Tom-boy ni?
*Kails*:

ma'am you're a lady.. grin lipsrsealed

groovie:

You be spinster na.
ahn ahn
Benswaggy: are u a bachelor?

undecided grin wink smiley grin grin
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by deols(f): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
All bachelors must learn to cook and clean.

In case the girl you marry doesnt like to cook, you'd easily fit in.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by deols(f): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
ceejay80s: and causes cancer

what is your proof?
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by stilphunky: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sure, no big deal. Personally prefer cooking to eating out. It's more hygienic, at least one knows what he is eating.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by naijathings(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
naijathings: i LOVE to cook.. but no time for that.. I have many pots and pans and they can be empty for long but when i enter my kitchen, i gets bizi..

i love it when i cook and sit in front of the big screen to watch a movie with the food.
but i get tired of cooking sometimes, cos i live alone and the food gets wasted lots of times
especially when it is rice.

critique101:

Mehn, I have fallen for u already. Say no more kiss

you have fallen for me but you dont know if it is humans i cook.. LMAO.. Juss kidding.
Pls fall on my big cold bed if you are pretty, dont fall, keep moving if u r ***Y
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by chudyboy05(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2013
As i no get girl friend and i live alone; i cook all kinds of food like: rice and stew, okro,vegetable, mellon with stock fish and ice fish on top, ogbono soup, jolliof rice or coconut or fried rice, beans, even preparation of salad e.t.c i was forced by my parents to learn how to cook at age of 19 yrs while my sisters and counsins will be doing big gals. I find it hard and unuseful but now am enjoying it.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Jehdorb(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2013
Some of U who can cook ONLY cigarette now claim 2 b gud cooks... Na wa o!
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Iriruaga100(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2013
Great topic.
Am frm a family of six with only one sister.she is d eldest n i cook better than her.I prepare our family food,be it banga,egusi n starch as an urhobo man.As fr future wife if she doesn't knw hw to cook,i will send her to her mothers kitchen to learn fr 3months n if she still fails,dats d end.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Ashmark(m): 2:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by delonz(m): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Yes, I cook and I enjoy doing it.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by kattyagbagidi(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2013
blackmale: i dont like cooking..

why not, goid reason pls.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by james1(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2013
i eat out a lot but take time to give me a treat in house as often as i can.nothing like your own cooking done with stuffs you got.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by olajide1895: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2013
I do the cooking not only for myself but for the family cos am still single & I stay wt my family.Its good to be in kitchen as a guy.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by stpat1(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2013
Well, I used to love cooking but nowadays, I feel so lazy doing anything in the kitchen. Washing plates, pots and all those stuffs. Most times I have different soups and stew in my freezer for months cos it looks as if it will take eternity to defrost. So I'd rather just grab something down the road wink. After all I no dey chop plenty cool
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by maureensylvia(f): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
its nt wise for men to know how to cook cos d man wil like his own fud dan his wife's fud. I prefer a man to b a novice in cooking than to be perfect in cooking
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by kingsleyrobert(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Me dey cook o,nowadays wey buka fud don cost, a plate of thier rubbish is million naira. cry
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
deols: All bachelors must learn to cook and clean.

In case the girl you marry doesnt like to cook, you'd easily fit in.

shocked shocked shocked
So you mean I should bear the brunt of a lady's irresponsibility
So if a lady doesn't 'like' to cook or wash or sweep or take care of the children or make the bed, etc I should easily 'fit in' shocked
I would rather not marry her tongue tongue

Though I hate cooking and I'm not so good at it, I force myself to cook angry cos I generally dislike buying food.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by deols(f): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
x-fire:

shocked shocked shocked
So you mean I should bear the brunt of a lady's irresponsibility
So if a lady doesn't 'like' to cook or wash or sweep or take care of the children or make the bed, etc I should easily 'fit in' shocked
I would rather not marry her tongue tongue

Though I hate cooking and I'm not so good at it, I force myself to cook angry cos I generally dislike buying food.

Afteral, love conquers all. smiley wink cheesy
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Josemourinho: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
I cook and my meals are tasty
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Leo2flex(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
I dey cook wella
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by wendieposh: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
I love a man that knows his way around the kitchen... I love to watch my Baby Boo cook,he always looks sexy.
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by Chuksgeo: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Actually I cook all my food because I hate eating outside even though I hate cooking!
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by naijathings(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2013
wendieposh: I love a man that knows his way around the kitchen... I love to watch my Baby Boo cook,he always looks sexy.
which kain talk be that?? u love to watch ? that is you are not sick in bed or dead.. you are well and alive watching and enjoying the view? rawbish. how about... he finds a girl that likes to do the kitchen thing and he stands and he loves to watch my Baby Boo her cook, and he considers her sexy in the kitchen and all the sexxx in the kitchen that follows...
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by AyomideDauda: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2013
As 4 me i do cooked alot,cos i love food...LOl
Re: As A Bachelor Do You Cook? by gnot: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
my nanny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ripe Do You Like Your Fried Plantain? / How Do You Make Your Own Cookies? / Yogurt Fans Come On In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.