Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (1266 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / Heartbroken?.... Find Love Again / Online Dating Story: "i Never Thought I'd Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jina24(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2013
Re: . by Sanboy25: 8:52pm On May 30, 2013

It's sad to hear what happened to you...
I think that you should take things slowly...
Try to spend as much time as possible with your new lover, you will get to know him better and progressively forgot the other one. Seems like the actual one care for you, don't let him slip through your fingers because of that. wink
You also have the right to be happy, and I believe you will be. smiley
Re: . by Les: 9:56pm On May 30, 2013
Wethn again, abeg commot here jor. Only one guy shun u, u de here de make noise. Ppl dont get upto 10ex still de jolly with life. Na 4nairaland here we person post as she do abortion tire 4im man na so d man leave am, yet she de flow. But u, na only one shunin, no abortion, no beating, noting noting, u come de yearn rubbish, abeg go jor, if u wan or no wan luff again, na ur palava, nairaland dont bloody care.... Rubbish!!
Re: . by Sanboy25: 9:59pm On May 30, 2013
Les: Wethn again, abeg commot here jor. Only one guy shun u, u de here de make noise. Ppl dont get upto 10ex still de jolly with life. Na 4nairaland here we person post as she do abortion tire 4im man na so d man leave am, yet she de flow. But u, na only one shunin, no abortion, no beating, noting noting, u come de yearn rubbish, abeg go jor, if u wan or no wan luff again, na ur palava, nairaland dont bloody care.... Rubbish!!

Be nice, she is asking for advices/comfort, not harsh words... undecided
Re: . by Jina24(f): 10:06pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:
It's sad to hear what happened to you...
I think that you should take things slowly...
Try to spend as much time as possible with your new lover, you will get to know him better and progressively forgot the other one. Seems like the actual one care for you, don't let him slip through your fingers because of that. wink
You also have the right to be happy, and I believe you will be. smiley
Thanks alot
Re: . by Sanboy25: 10:07pm On May 30, 2013
Jina24: Thanks alot

You're welcome. smiley
Re: . by yemmit90: 10:14pm On May 30, 2013
Les: Wethn again, abeg commot here jor. Only one guy shun u, u de here de make noise. Ppl dont get upto 10ex still de jolly with life. Na 4nairaland here we person post as she do abortion tire 4im man na so d man leave am, yet she de flow. But u, na only one shunin, no abortion, no beating, noting noting, u come de yearn rubbish, abeg go jor, if u wan or no wan luff again, na ur palava, nairaland dont bloody care.... Rubbish!!

May God bless, she would wake up by the time the present one leave her.
Re: . by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2013
Just try and take your mind totally off the former guy, because he no longer belong to you, try and recipocate the love shown by this new guy in best little way that you can, when we free our mind of the hurt of the past, we will have enough space to contain the excess of the present.
Re: . by Sanboy25: 10:49pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: when we free our mind of the hurt of the past, we will have enough space to contain the excess of the present.

That's a beautiful formulation, I did never hear it before.
Is it from you ?
Re: . by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

That's a beautiful formulation, I did never hear it before.
Is it from you ?
thanks for the compliment, Yes, it is from me, they are my words, not copied from anyone, infact just fomulated few minutes ago when trying to advise the lady.
Re: . by Sanboy25: 10:58pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: thanks for the compliment, Yes, it is from me, they are my words, not copied from anyone, infact just fomulated few minutes ago when trying to advise the lady.

Wow, then congratulations, you're a real poet. smiley
Re: . by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Wow, then congratulations, you're a real poet. smiley
smiley thanks for the compliment, but i don't think i'm worthy of the name a 'poet'
Re: . by Sanboy25: 11:07pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: smiley thanks for the compliment, but i don't think i'm worthy of the name a 'poet'

Faked modesty. wink
You're very good anyway, no need to refute that. smiley
Re: . by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Faked modesty. wink
You're very good anyway, no need to refute that. smiley
well, let me accept it as a compliment, thank you so much.... Guess the lady that need advice has gone to bed
Re: . by Sanboy25: 11:14pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: well, let me accept it as a compliment, thank you so much.... Guess the lady that need advice has gone to bed

Oh, we derailed her topic. undecided
@OP, sorry I didn't mean it. embarassed
Re: . by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Oh, we derailed her topic. undecided
@OP, sorry I didn't mean it. embarassed
lol, some how, i just pray all these advices will be useful for her, and thanks for the following as well @sanboy25
Re: . by Sanboy25: 11:30pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: lol, some how, i just pray all these advices will be useful for her, and thanks for the following as well @sanboy25

You're welcome. smiley
Re: . by Jina24(f): 7:14am On May 31, 2013
Handsomeemmy: lol, some how, i just pray all these advices will be useful for her, and thanks for the following as well @sanboy25
It is useful to me.I think is time to really let go of the hurt of the past because the person am dating now is truelly a great guy.Thanks for the advice.
Re: . by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2013
Jina24:
It is useful to me.I think is time to really let go of the hurt of the past because the person am dating now is truelly a great guy.Thanks for the advice.
you are very much welcome.... I'm glad i could help. May God bless your relationship and lead it to something great.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matured Guys Lets Hook Up On Whatsapp / Sagamu, OSUTH, And Environs Hookup... Contacts And Location / How Can I Get An Intimate Girlfriend In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.