Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Multi Store Script Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Multi Store Script Needed (836 Views)

School Management Software For Primary And Secondary Schools - Multi Feature / I Need A Multi Level Marketing Software / Online Shop Script Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi Store Script Needed by remmyz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
If any serious developer is watching this thread and you want to cash big and fast creating this php script, I'll show you the features you must include. And I'll tell you, this system is quite simple, there's nothing impossible or complicated here. One more thing: There are MANY people looking to buy a script like bigcartel.com, just search google and you'll see by yourself.

The right multi store php script must have these main features:

1 - subdomainforeachstore.example.com - with ability to add own domain if the user so desires.
2 - subdomainforeachstore.example.com/products/with-search-engine-friendly-urls-001/
3- Direct checkout when clicking the Pay Now button- or other payment systems - with no need to login to create user account.
4 - Effective and easy inventory tracking.
5 - Nice themes for users to choose including independent logos for each store.
6 - Each store is independent with their own categories and a Search This Store box.
7 - Example.com main page has a search box that will search through all stores and latest items added.
8 - Automatic Twitter notification on new itens added.
9 - All Social bookmarks for each item (addtoany)

Well, just look at www.webmallng.com, http://zanyox.com.ng/. That's what the script is supposed to do.

I'm asking God every day that someone inspired will create this peace of software, I NEED IT!!!
Re: Multi Store Script Needed by spikesC(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
We can develop that for you. Send us a mail: support at spikesinteractive.com
Or call 08035553259
Re: Multi Store Script Needed by mavintick: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Hahaha. Ok lets break this into bits n see how i can help. Will commit 30mins daily if u can be patient enough u will get it all for free
Re: Multi Store Script Needed by bionts(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2013
well,why not go opensource,grab any one you feel can do the job;nopcommerce is very very good and it asp.net mvc....
Then you can refractor any part of the app that you not too comfortable about....
Nopcommerce is full fledge multi store app and can do the job well......why not give it a try,and if you encounter any problem,i can always help
Now,if you dont want to go open source,well,i can help with the core design of the data access and business logic.
NB:i develop in ASP.net mvc,if you really want it in php,you.l definitly get one here but you.l need to exercise some patience.

(1) (Reply)

Payroll Management Software / Programming And Scripting Ebooks Needed. / Experienced .net Programmers Wanted For A Corporate Application Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.