Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Quality Content Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality Content Writing (736 Views)

How High Quality Content Will Generate Leads Online / Content Writing Service For Web And Print Projects / Where Can I Get Quality Content To Use For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Content Writing by paywriters(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello

Let me start by saying that i hope this is in the right section. If not, please tell me where is appropriate and i would move the post.

I am an online freelancer writer and have been writing online content of all types for almost 10 years now. I graduated from Uniben with a degree in Business Admin and i am a very good researcher.

Anyway, my business clientele comprises almost entirely of foreign business people, websites, magazines and marketers who do business online. In truth, you cannot do any form of business online and promotion without the use of content. Our work is to provide that content.

Sensing that more and more Nigerians are now doing business online and advertising online, it is clear that a market is slowly but firmly emerging for Nigerian business men who would need well researched and written content that would present their business in the best professional light and help them promote their goods and services online.

Now, that is where i come in.

I could be off help if you require any form of writing done, whether for online or even offline purposes.

Owners of shopping websites that want well written Search Engine Friendly descriptions of their businesses written would also benefit from my services.

Businesses that want to build exposure and more web presence would also need several well written articles about them written and circulated in the right places.

Try This Test

If you do any form of business and own a website, type something related to your business niche on Google search engine and see if your name or website comes up among the first displayed page of results? I can help you get your business up among that top 10 by simple Search Engine Optimization techniques called SEO

I guess by now you are getting the picture. Any form of writing or online promotion of goods, services and even you website falls under my purview. I am really good at what i do and would be glad to show you a taste.

Simply contact me and i would be willing and happy to discuss options with You.

Leno
blackwrites@yahoo.com
Re: Quality Content Writing by paywriters(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
For those having problems with their university or MBA projects please feel free to contact me. I don't provide project materials of an already written project but i help you write your own project from the scratch. I also handle needed corrections based on project supervisor's comments and feedback. For a moderate fee i would write your university project and adjust to suit to supervisor's corrections> fast reliable and affordable project writing services.

Leno
Re: Quality Content Writing by paywriters(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
The University project writing process is quite easy.

Get your topic approved by your supervisor and hand it over to us. We don't sell written projects but we write 100% new project for you based on your topic. You thus do not have to worry about plagiarism as we don't copy but we write new projects based on your topic. So feel free to call us and let us talk about your topic and deadline to get your project written effectively and fast. We guaranty you an A or B score because we are good in what we do with over 50 satisfied University students in the past 2 years.
Re: Quality Content Writing by kessientus(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
paywriters:
The University project writing process is quite easy.

Get your topic approved by your supervisor and hand it over to us. We don't sell written projects but we write 100% new project for you based on your topic. You thus do not have to worry about plagiarism as we don't copy but we write new projects based on your topic. So feel free to call us and let us talk about your topic and deadline to get your project written effectively and fast. We guaranty you an A or B score because we are good in what we do with over 50 satisfied University students in the past 2 years.

As someone who has graduated from a university, you ought to know that this is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Total Financial Freedom In 30 Minutes/day... / 7 Reasons Why You’re Not A Millionaire / L Need The Best Marketing Company In Nigeria To Market Insurance Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.