Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Vi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vi (2598 Views)

Convertable Keke: As Seen In VI / As Seen In Vi This Morning (photos) / Thousands Flock To The Beach To Have Their Bath To Prevent Ebola Vi(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vi by deoyel25(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2006
vi
Re: Vi by blueiyke(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2006
For Pete's sake, man! This is not the place for such topics, take it to "Sexuality".
Can't u read? It says "Jokes".
Aahhhh, angry
Re: Vi by kajad(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2006
Thought i was going to see a good joke  Shame! angry  angry  angry
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2006
wait are u new here or did u keep your glasses in the toilet.

didnt u read the thread name jokes.

go to your toilet and get your glasses before u commit another blunder. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

when u get it, come and kneel down here *looking for whip* i will flog u messlessly so u wont forget it again. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

take this also angry angry angry angry angry angry angry [img]http://usera.imagecave.com/diddy4dt/KungFu.GIF[/img]
Re: Vi by senisho(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2006
Ha ha ha, Atleast, "I" got 2 read sumtin funny, ha ha grin
Re: Vi by gem87(f): 11:04pm On May 18, 2006
i ain't got none 2 say abt dat

it's arguable and views differ frm person 2 person
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2006
you guys should see the personal email the asswipe that posted this sent to me.

[b]Hello Daniel,
You are too crazy men. You made some foolish comments in the Nairaland.com and I want you to know that a slowpoke is better than you. Even somebody with a down syndrome can reason better than you do. Dont you make mistakes? I thought I was in sexuality for the virginity I sent. If you know you dont know how to talk, its better you pull your head out of the Nairaland.com. That place is not meant for animals like you! Incase you dont know what nairaland.com is meant for, It is meant to make people happy. You also meet and mix with a lot of people throughout the world. Let me tell you, I searched for your profile after I read you useless reply. I dont think someone of your age can still reason this way. I know you are very dubious. You call yourself Daniel, a man's name and you put a girl's picture! What a pitty. In case you want to react to this mail, You can send me reply. I am always ready for you. Also in case you have a yahoo messenger, mine is deoyel24. You sent something and I want to quote it for you "i post what i want to post when i want to post it and no one has the damn right to tell me what not to do. so pull your pants down and go fu*k your dogg asswipe." THIS IS A SYMBOL OF IRRESPONSIBLITY. You are here just to send anything you like. My advice for you is to fall out before we kick you out of here.
CRAZY BOY

Adeniji Adeyemi[/b]
Re: Vi by dracosh(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2006
is this a joke?
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2006
where u making love when u posted it, what is so difficult in looking up and seeing it is jokes thread not sexuality, you are telling me i am crazy and irresponsible. go and sleep before i catch you there. and by the way

my name is daniel which means only God can judge me.
secondly, the girl you saw on my profile is a cute girl and i put her pics there cuzz i admire her, have u got a problem with that. if u have, go and die.
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2006
you will kick me out, dont let me strangle you.
Re: Vi by pirella(f): 10:44am On May 19, 2006
Theres some interestin littl verbal broal goin on here btw deoyel25 n diddy4dt. Hey guys,take ur personal biffs elsewher,probably to yahoo, we'r here to hv fun.
Re: Vi by Ashiwaju(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2006
deoyel25:

Hello Nairalanders,
Virginity! Is it a pride or shame? Share your view

You sound too kiddy and i bet my 12 year old aburo would neva send such disgusting email to a fellow brother, its baseless, its useless and its unproductive. I am not trying to impress no body. I just think we all should respect our selves. Simply!
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2006
Ashiwaju:

You sound too kiddy and i bet my 12 year old aburo would never send such disgusting email to a fellow brother, its baseless, its useless and its unproductive. I am not trying to impress no body. I just think we all should respect our selves. Simply!

where have u been all this while. thank you so much for putting the record straight.

see what he posted and he is calling me irresponsible. at least i am not the only one seeing him for who he is.
Re: Vi by deoyel25(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2006
I have told you what actually describes you, Daniel or diddy4dt or whatever you call yourself. Did I ever told you that daniel is a girl's name? I said you call your self Daniel, A man's name and you put a girl's picture. Is this not clear enough for somebody that can reason? Ooh Daniel or whatever, I now realise that reasoning is your problem. Thank God Rottweiler gave a nice comment about you. You have never posted anything reasonable. I have gone through all you have ever posted and I did not catch any bit of resposibility. There is a saying that "by their fruit you shall know them." I not there is no element of responsibility in you with all your posts I have read. Nairalanders, see this immature boy ooo. I mailed him just because I don't want to expose him. I mailed you just for you to discover your foolishness youself. See what he has done to himself. He has exposed himself. All Nairaland users will hear of you. The only foolish man in Nairaland.com cry cry cry cry
Re: Vi by 2cantango(f): 11:39am On May 19, 2006
@deoyel25:

Hey!! Please don't talk about diddy like that angry

We are all different and we all have the right to have our own unique personality. If you don't like diddy's personality, stay away from him. He IS NOT a foolish man angry There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with someone having a great sense of humour and spreading some smiles and laughter throught the land - a land that is sadly becoming oppinionated, stuck up, judgemental, and insultive. cry

@diddy:

Keep doing your thing! You are unique and special in your own way, just as we all are.
Re: Vi by deoyel25(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2006
And you Ashiwaju I think you want to join his cacus. I know your education can not be more than 'O' level.  Have you read about this topic?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-454.0.html
I dont even know that someone has posted something like this before. I only wanted people to react on it, thinking I was in romance, no knowing I was in Jokes
So, I want you to think deeply before replying
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2006
2cantango:

@deoyel25:

Hey!! Please don't talk about diddy like that angry

We are all different and we all have the right to have our own unique personality. If you don't like diddy's personality, stay away from him. He IS NOT a foolish man angry There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with someone having a great sense of humour and spreading some smiles and laughter throught the land - a land that is sadly becoming oppinionated, stuck up, judgemental, and insultive. cry

@diddy:

Keep doing your thing! You are unique and special in your own way, just as we all are.

thank you so much, i will always be putting a smile on your face as i always do.
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2006
deoyel25:

And you Ashiwaju I think you want to join his cacus. I know your education can not be more than 'O' level. Have you read about this topic?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-454.0.html
I don't even know that someone has posted something like this before. I only wanted people to react on it, thinking I was in romance, no knowing I was in Jokes
So, I want you to think deeply before replying

you think you were in romance, exactly what i said. he is a retard. how can you think you where in romance. you no fit read book. bastard like you. yapping like a fucking bitch. apology of a human being. rustic primal. calling you an animal will be an insult to the animals. you are not even worth living. wonder why your dad didnt use condom to avoid having a mistake like you. see how you are disgracing yourself here. go and check yourbrain cuzz it is getting worse.
Re: Vi by deoyel25(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2006
diddy4dt
I think I have had enough of you. I have more useful things to do than having a conversation with a fool
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2006
deoyel25:

diddy4dt
I think I have had enough of you. I have more useful things to do than having a conversation with a fool

yes go and jerk off cuzz thats the only useful thing u have to do considering the fact that your girlfriend wont have sex with you. wonder why she is still hanging on to an animal like you. come on get out of here let people start laughing again. devil
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2006
so u are still viewing my profile huh? leave me alone oooooo. get out animal i tot u are meant to be out. stop viewing my profile animal. leave pig leave. pervert.
Re: Vi by mukina2: 12:15pm On May 19, 2006
wtf shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2006
mukina2:

wtf shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hey hun. why are you shocked?
Re: Vi by micklplus(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2006
we really have to stop this, okay ! this is not a yabbis ground. we should try and make this place cool, funfilled and fulfilled.

Diddy4dy, its okay, just forget it and act like it never happened. just be cool about it,okay ! Cheers

Deoyel25, its not about yabbis, its about fun ! be cool bro and forget it. life is too short. just have fun. Cheers
Re: Vi by Ashiwaju(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2006
@
MR Deoye the Virginity!

Now i see you have got lots of problem than you can deal with! You say i am an O'Level Holder, Now i am sure that you have just been bitten by some crazy insect and i think its really eaten off your brain. Wetin i throw wetin you Reply? You no get sense @ all?
Well, how can i blame you, internet don make us mate now abi? I dont have to reveal my status, i am not browsing from a cafe and i dont buy airtime to browse. I know useful and resourceful indigenes of Ibadan and i think the only place people like you would fit is the ZOO in IBAdan. Dont worry, i would take my N10 to see you do your crazy thing in the zoo!
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2006
Ashiwaju:

@
MR Deoye the Virginity!

Now i see you have got lots of problem than you can deal with! You say i am an O'Level Holder, Now i am sure that you have just been bitten by some crazy insect and i think its really eaten off your brain. Wetin i throw wetin you Reply? You no get sense @ all?
Well, how can i blame you, internet don make us mate now abi? I don't have to reveal my status, i am not browsing from a cafe and i don't buy airtime to browse. I know useful and resourceful indigenes of Ibadan and i think the only place people like you would fit is the ZOO in IBAdan. Dont worry, i would take my N10 to see you do your crazy thing in the zoo!

lmao *falling down*

that was hillarious. hahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vi by gentleone(f): 4:00pm On May 22, 2006
yeepa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
@diddy4dt and ashiwaju, pls just cool off ok?
@deoye, u should have just acknowledged you made a mistake and stopped at that, u dint have to send anyone any mail cursing him
anyway, let everyone bury thei hatchets ok?
cheers smiley
Re: Vi by eveseh(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2006
is this a joke or something else?
Re: Vi by Rhodalyn(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2006
it doesnt really matter what is is! afterall a girl's gotta lose it someday init

but i would say it's more of a pride than shame
Re: Vi by Rhodalyn(f): 4:14pm On May 22, 2006
hey! hey! hey! y'all Up there whats the big deal in this? maybe he just made a mistake cant U just get it!!!!!!!! why get pissed bout this!!! angry

ill-mannered peeps!
Re: Vi by Rhodalyn(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2006
yeah! diddy, i think the mail the guy sent to U is perfectly reasonable, infact he's what i would call a gentleman, cuz he sent ya a personal mail telling ya bout what U did
for Christ sake there was really no big deal bout where he posted it, it was just a bloody mistake!
Re: Vi by diddy4(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2006
Rhodalyn:

yeah! diddy, i think the mail the guy sent to U is perfectly reasonable, infact he's what i would call a gentleman, because he sent ya a personal mail telling ya bout what U did
for Christ sake there was really no big deal bout where he posted it, it was just a bloody mistake!

did i ask for your damn opinion? dont get me started. why couldnt he acknowledge what he did and just say sorry. he went to diss me personally. i aint down with dat sh*t.

hey dont get mad at me baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Word Train / I Am Pregnant And Scared To Death / See How A Chelsea Fan Celebrated Their Win Over Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.