Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? (994 Views)

Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" / Iyanya Doses Off While On Dinning Table (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? by ajaabi(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2008
Who is your favourite Nigerian star? What can you give to sit on the same table with him/her? Wine and dine with him/her? Ask mind boggling questions? Throw jibes and more?
The opportunity is now here in Nigeria.
Coming soon, is the "Dinner with Stars"
Ten tables, ten stars artists.
Answer the questions above and you may be on the tables. Check www.dinnerwithstars.com
Re: Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? by iice(f): 5:15pm On May 06, 2008
Fortunately don't have one of those
Re: Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? by tRoOE(f): 7:06pm On May 06, 2008
Why will I want to meet any of those star grin grin Abeg give me the American star jare cool
Re: Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? by lucabrasi(m): 4:07am On May 07, 2008
i realli dont want to be on the same table with a whole lot of 'em ,maybe some down to earth guys like 9ice,eedris abdulkareem that gurl bouqui shes not fine but like her personality and one nollywood chick tonto dike d gurl is fynnnee men
Re: Would You Like To Be On The Same Table With Your Star? by abdurrazaq(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2008
Eedris Abdulkareem is my favourite star.
I can give my leisure time to sit on the same table with him.
Why not? Provided Eba and a good soup is available.
I will ask him about his next projects not those things of the past.
I will definitely want to see him in arelaxed mood

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Monique Show On Bet Hosted Tuface (pictures) / National Broadcasting Commission Bans D' Banj's New Song "oliver" / Nollywood Stars Condemn Baba Suwe’s Shameful Act, News Goes International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.