Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. (1609 Views)

Voyacon Technologies Just Launched Giving 85% Discount On All Web Design / Free Webdesign Training Live In Sango--ota!!!!!!! / Join Our Practical Web Development Tutorials In Sango Otta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by GoiHostING: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Getting the right pay monthly is all about potentials. Do you have the potentials to get the right pay per month?

Goihost is giving an opportunity to the people of sango ota and environs of Ogun state to get empowered, get the needed skills to achieve great success in life... Boost your month earning by 200%

Work as a freelance web development on a part-time of full time basis, let us train you today!
Become a certified webmaster today.
Reg @ www.web3.startechng.com
Call: 08033394660
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by Startechng: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2013
@ GoiHostNg, woow! We weren't aware that someone already posted this info here, we just noticed that registrations kept coming in and i was surprised!

Without adverts?

Thanks again GoiHostNg,
Well people like you already know, This program is one of the best things happening in sango ota area of Ogun state.

In pertnership with Divine Grace Miracle Chapel (DGMC)
9. Salako close,
Off joju road, sango ota ogun state. (venue).

Registration is still on join us now register at www.web3.startechng.com
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
And you cant design that registration form to be neat and clean? What happens to user experience and interface?
About us link is showing 404 not found.
Is it because the training is meant for total strangers to web design that you guys are mocking web design industry?
What if someone with art and graphics background comes to that registration page and see unstyled form and broken links?
The thank-you.php not impressive and yet you want people to give you 35k or 70k for a training in what you called web design training.
Nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by Startechng: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ graphics, thanks for the critics and corrections... We actually over looked that and thats one problem we all know about due to one thing or the other.

I personally will correct the broken links.

Meanwhile, the training is not meant for newbies like you said, we have trained people from other schools with big names in the industry (i dont want to mention names) who expressly testified that we are far better than their forma cos they learnt what others couldn't teach.

Thanks again for the correction.
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by yawatide(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wow! How do you turn a profit at 85% off? Unless your original price is greater than 170% of what you planned on asking originally, I don't see how you can turn a profit at that kind of discount.

Even with voodoo math, American companies don't offer this kind of deals cool
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
The 85% is a marketing strategy.
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by yawatide(f): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^^ But of course it is. Having said that, the question is, is it an effective one? Personally, if something is too good to be true, it probably is.

Now, if they said something b/w 30 and 50% (as many others have), I wouldn't even click on the link (thus giving NL ad impression credits) but this one at 85% get as e b o, he he. At 85%, you might as well offer it for free now.
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by Startechng: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lolzzz, @ yawatide, its a very effective training, to empower youths within the locality of sango in ogun state.

About the 85% discount, its real, the reason is a church is actually behind the whole thing.

Believe me its gonna be more than effective.

So much respect to all webmasters in the house, yawatide, graphics, greenmouse, oak web, and the rest i so much respect your efforts towards website development.

Thanks for your concerns i really appreciate.
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by Startechng: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Wow! How do you turn a profit at 85% off? Unless your original price is greater than 170% of what you planned on asking originally, I don't see how you can turn a profit at that kind of discount.

Even with voodoo math, American companies don't offer this kind of deals cool
note: we re also considering the locality nd for the fact that its the youths, mainly low earners, un-employed and students. Its just to show them alternatives to scams nd internet crimes.
Thank you!
Re: Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. by webmpro(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its a very effective one, infact we hope to raise a team of webmasters to work together as a team.

(1) (Reply)

BONANZA, Get 100mb For NGN 3,500 / Need A Contract Web Designer In Owerri,portharcourt,aba,umuahia,enugu,onitsha / How To Get Email Addresses For Online Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.