Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here (5039 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
If you have been posted to osun state,let's get to kno each other here! I rep ABU zaria, ola by name,ede camp all the way.

1 Like

Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by egbonT: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
HAVE YOU SEEN YOURS
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by alhabeeb(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2013
Is there still a state in Nig called "living spring".. update ur knwlegde.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by alhabeeb(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2013
egbonT: HAVE YOU SEEN YOURS
help mi ask him. 4m wc univ or poly.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
alhabeeb: help mi ask him. 4m wc univ or poly.
Check my signature, dont need to answer you.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by jamebex(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
If you are posted to Osun, Anglican Corpers' Fellowship (ANCOF),congratulates you because Osun is a very good place to serve with Peaceful and Orderly people.

You are Welcome to the Millenium Camp you will enjoy your stay here.
If you have any question ask.

ANCOF -Manifesting For Christ
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
i am off to school nw for the collectn of my khaki letter,wish all my fellow latest otondo a safe trip to their respective sch. Osun state all d way!
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by osigiepurr(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
I still remain ur humble Purr. I studied Elect/Elect Engr. I repp OOU and i was posted to Osun state.
If u are posted to Osun state, lets hook up pls to make Ede camp a safer and a friendly place.
Ollyboy, i dey see ur handwork....u too much jare.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by Seeeeeeee: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
me na osun i come
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by SWITCHUP(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
#TeamOsun.... reppin...#TeamOOU... wassap cool #WayForward
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by teelacruz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Catch ya. Carry Placard n write Achiever, ama see u. Lol
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by Domzee(m): 4:09am On Jun 22, 2013
welcome to the land of the Livingspring... Opinle omoluabi
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by jamebex(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2013
If you are posted to Osun, Anglican Corpers' Fellowship (ANCOF),congratulates you because Osun is a very good place to serve with Peaceful and Orderly people.

Remember........If you Start with God you will End Good.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by SWITCHUP(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2013
morning to all my fellow Osun Otondos...#BigUp
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by 30secs(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Ollyboy I remember you from the batch a thread... Congrats to you. Holla @ me If you're ever in Ife. Am a Batch A corps member in Ife
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
osigiepurr: I still remain ur humble Purr. I studied Elect/Elect Engr. I repp OOU and i was posted to Osun state.
If u are posted to Osun state, lets hook up pls to make Ede camp a safer and a friendly place.
Ollyboy, i dey see ur handwork....u too much jare.
Hi my guy, you are too peculiar.I am happy that OOU has eventually relief you guys of tension.am glad to meeet you and other osun state batch b corp members.let's keep this thread up and hook up in camp,we need to creat an excitement out of every moment **wink***. Ede camp all d way--------
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
30secs: Ollyboy I remember you from the batch a thread... Congrats to you. Holla @ me If you're ever in Ife. Am a Batch A corps member in Ife
Hahahahah mheeeen, guy I remember you tooo. Am happy for uuu bt na we be d latesd otondo nw so u gats to congratulate us ooo.Wish to see you anyhow.I still av a very good memory of the time we spent in that batch A thread.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Direction to the NYSC camp ground in Osun State- board motor to Osogbo which is the State capital from any state you are coming from and ask for
Olaiya and Old garage or Okefia garage,
There you will fing motor that will take you to EDE NYSC Camp,it shoul be around #250 or #300.
Note that if you are coming from the south western states,u you could probably get a direct bus to EDE camp from the state you are comin from. Wish you all a safe trip!
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by vickysmilez(f): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
I do hope I enjoy osun state Oº°˚˚°º cos I was preparing for delta state but God knos best smiley
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by osigiepurr(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
ollyboy009:
Hi my guy, you are too peculiar.I am happy that OOU has eventually relief you guys of tension.am glad to meeet you and other osun state batch b corp members.let's keep this thread up and hook up in camp,we need to creat an excitement out of every moment **wink***. Ede camp all d way--------
When ll u be leaving for camp?
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by osigiepurr(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
vickysmilez: I do hope I enjoy osun state Oº°˚˚°º cos I was preparing for delta state but God knos best smiley

Pls, may we know ur full numenclature?..........sorry, i mean ur name, sch and dept
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by Dollarjunkie: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
jamebex: If you are posted to Osun, Anglican Corpers' Fellowship (ANCOF),congratulates you because Osun is a very good place to serve with Peaceful and Orderly people.

Remember........If you Start with God you will End Good.
Oh! Datz my lovely family of love.
ANCOF brother, keep working for Christ.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by Mabyb(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Osun all d way!
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by brownlord: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mabyb: Osun all d way!

Welcome you now be regarded as ini pile omolua bi...

Odaa ra
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by osigiepurr(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mabyb: Osun all d way!
Truely, Osun for real.
Which sch do u repp?
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by vickysmilez(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
osigiepurr:

Pls, may we know ur full numenclature?..........sorry, i mean ur name, sch and dept
Victoria frm Tansian university in Anambra state, mass comm dept smiley
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by jamebex(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2013
ollyboy009: Direction to the NYSC camp ground in Osun State- board motor to Osogbo which is the State capital from any state you are coming from and ask for
Olaiya and Old garage or Okefia garage,
There you will fing motor that will take you to EDE NYSC Camp,it shoul be around #250 or #300.
Note that if you are coming from the south western states,u you could probably get a direct bus to EDE camp from the state you are comin from. Wish you all a safe trip!

From Olaiya or Oke-Fia round about to NYSC camp EDE is #80 or #100 but since the buses are aware that there will be new comers to town, trust the yorubas the price will hike be that as it may, never pay #250 or #300 for EDE from Osogbo, it should be around #150.

Also if you are coming from lagos, ibadan, Ogun you don't need to enter OSOGBO. just ask the driver to stop you at EDE junction this is before you enter Osogbo from that junction to the camp should be like #40 or #50 note is trekable.please note that this is if the driver is will enter OSOGBO if he will not, ask him to drop you at GBANGAN Junction (pronounced gbugun u as in cup)from there to OSOGBO is #200, then ask the driver to stop you at EDE junction as above. if you are many the driver can take you all to the camp.

Also if you are coming through IFE you also don't need to enter OSOGBO stop at the same spot i.e EDE junction and take bike as above.

For people coming from the north you will need you will most likely get direct bus to the Camp.

For northerners if you can get directly to Osogbo fine but if you cant enter any car going to you can get to Akure, ask them to stop you at Benin Garage, then take a bike to Osogbo park from there to Osogbo is #600 or #700.

you are once again welcome to the state of Osun
"Osun Adara"
soon you will join the league of Ipinle Omo Oluabis.

AND fianlly don't forget your God during this service year.
Anglican Corpers'Fellowship ANCOF welcome you. Be sure to identify with this great family of love in camp.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by aleemy(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2013
I remain my humble self Alimi Wasiu Oyeniyi bt would preffer the alias (AWO), i rep EKSU (formerly UNAD). Wish to form a good family with u guys #Osun state all the way#leggo
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by aleemy(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Below are the list of things you will likely need:
16-24 photocopies and the original of the following:
Statement of result
School I.D card
Call-up letter
Passport photographs of abt 24
10 plain sheet of
A pen
Stapler with ur own pin to avoid begging
Glue and tipex as everytin in camp is for sale
You willl only be allowed to wear white shorts and Top so get as much as possible.
If u have to drink and hang out, the mammy market is there for u. Just budget 1000 per day. The camp clinic is a big joke, so dont get ill and bring ur allergy medicine from home. If u have a camera, take it along cos you will want to snap a lot of scenes.
You will be fed three times a day but the food is nothing to write about. Get ur own provision and extra cash to eat at the mammy market. So many other tins i would like to tell u but i would do dat in subsequent posts. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc/nim Induction For January 31 / Call Up Number Now On Green Card / A16 Ondo Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.