Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,136 members, 7,867,289 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

ko - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ko (1463 Views)

A Sparkling 2012 Rolls Royce Phantom Ghost For Sale / 07 Accord Toks-Navigation,DVD,Leather,Alloy-1.98m / Nissan Sunny Lift Back 98m N490k [reg]08065771529 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ko by owolabie: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
ko
Re: ko by owolabie: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
MORE
Re: ko by owolabie: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
MOR
Re: ko by thegame(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2013
But really, have you lost your mind?
98million for what na? And your conscience will allow you to collect the money even if you find anyone to pay such amount for this car? undecided
Re: ko by AMvanquish: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2013
This ride must take its next owner to heaven. Sweet ride. Happy sales
Re: ko by chikeorji123(m): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2013
u mean 8million or l mine dreaming?
Re: ko by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2013
98mil?...wow.....with that money , am buying two lovely duplexes or blocks of flats..

I wish the buyer best of luck !
Re: ko by texaco1: 5:46am On Jun 20, 2013
angry
op made a mistake,na 9.8 he wan write.
sorry for typographical error .
oya op change am fast fast
Re: ko by makaveli1(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2013
That's 2012 Rolls-Royce Phantom there... how much una want make the OP sell am?
Re: ko by texaco1: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin
980k last i go pay.
makaveli1: That's 2012 Rolls-Royce Phantom there... how much una want make the OP sell am?

1 Like

Re: ko by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2013
His price is ok, stop attacking him guys. That car aint cheap.
Re: ko by texaco1: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Victoriousvic: His price is ok, stop attacking him guys. That car aint cheap.
this isnt the best place to advertise a car of that price.do u think that the caliber of people that urgently need that car have the time to come here on nl.
it is like coming on nairaland to advertise an aeroplane
Re: ko by bakersss: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2013
grin English class needed.. grin
chikeorji123: u mean 8million or l mine dreaming?
Re: ko by IAMBREEZY: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Op if u gonna agree for 65mil,then we re good
Re: ko by texaco1: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2013
angry
leave the car,i will sell u my life for 75 mill
IAMBREEZY: Op if u gonna agree for 65mil,then we re good
Re: ko by lekkie073(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2013
a car that i bought for seventeen million some days back angry angry
Re: ko by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2013
1.There's nothing like a 'phantom ghost'. The Phantom and Ghost are two different models of the Rolls Royce brand.

2. This is a Ghost (base model) its also referred to as 'baby phantom' because its similar to the phantom,but smaller,faster and cheaper than the phantom.

3. The price is horribly outrageous,and it shows just how greedy and unjust we Nigerians are to ourselves.
The 2012 Ghost comes in two trims. The base model,which is advertised here,and the EWB (extended wheel base). The EWB is the most expensive,which goes for between $290,000-$300,000 (circa 45 million naira). The base model costs about $250,000 on average (38 million naira). Even if this Ghost advertised here was bought @50 million naira,and towed,shipped and cleared for 20 million naira (which isn't even possible) 98million naira asking price is just sheer wickedness.And this Ghost isn't even customised in any way.

4. Let's educate ourselves,its only an ignorant and wasteful person that would pay so much for this car,when the top trim (EWB) can be gotten for even lesser than 90 million naira.The price of the car isn't hidden or unknown. Anybody with access to internet can atleast have an idea what the car should cost.And of course,nobody has a monopoly to import expensive cars.

5. Nigerian dealers/car importers need to stop wicked acts such as this,and the government has to put some regulations in place,to stop people from doing things like this.I'm not insinuating the importer/seller/dealer shouldn't make profit,but this is simply outrageous.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: ko by texaco1: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin
me too,i have a buggati i want to sell ,price is 800million ,cash ,no negotiation
Re: ko by lekkie073(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: grin grin
me too,i have a buggati i want to sell ,price is 800million ,cash ,no negotiation
can u bring it to mushin area for lagos.... i ll pay on delivery grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ko by Nosyke(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073: can u bring it to mushin area for lagos.... i ll pay on delivery grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ko by texaco1: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2013
Nosyke:

grin grin grin grin grin Thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no mind am,make i take buggati go mushin oloosa.infact no be mushin na ebute meta i go take the car go
my precious buggati phantom ghost
Re: ko by carluva(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2013
elbedso: 1.There's nothing like a 'phantom ghost'. The Phantom and Ghost are two different models of the Rolls Royce brand.

2. This is a Ghost (base model) its also referred to as 'baby phantom' because its similar to the phantom,but smaller,faster and cheaper than the phantom.

3. The price is horribly outrageous,and it shows just how greedy and unjust we Nigerians are to ourselves.
The 2012 Ghost comes in two trims. The base model,which is advertised here,and the EWB (extended wheel base). The EWB is the most expensive,which goes for between $290,000-$300,000 (circa 45 million naira). The base model costs about $250,000 on average (38 million naira). Even if this Ghost advertised here was bought @50 million naira,and towed,shipped and cleared for 20 million naira (which isn't even possible) 98million naira asking price is just sheer wickedness.And this Ghost isn't even customised in any way.

4. Let's educate ourselves,its only an ignorant and wasteful person that would pay so much for this car,when the top trim (EWB) can be gotten for even lesser than 90 million naira.The price of the car isn't hidden or unknown. Anybody with access to internet can atleast have an idea what the car should cost.And of course,nobody has a monopoly to import expensive cars.

5. Nigerian dealers/car importers need to stop wicked acts such as this,and the government has to put some regulations in place,to stop people from doing things like this.I'm not insinuating the importer/seller/dealer shouldn't make profit,but this is simply outrageous.

Thanks.

25billion million thousand likes
Dazzall!!

1 Like

Re: ko by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2013
elbedso: 1.There's nothing like a 'phantom ghost'. The Phantom and Ghost are two different models of the Rolls Royce brand.

Thanks.
Well. . .what can I say?
You're right sir!
Re: ko by 3ace(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2013
This thread was already dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Carina E 1996 Model@ N500k / 280k For A Neat & Pimped Bmw 325i In Working Condition (negotiable) / Registered Almera Tino 2002 Model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.