Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan (17455 Views)

Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Lordave: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2013
hillsate:

Donmams, dont waste your keyboard taps on some folks who fail to understand that sentiment (noun) should not found at the highest office.
Patience Jonathan has no decorum, no poise and definitely no finesse expected of someone occupying the position of a first Lady. She thinks Nigeria is town hall meeting. SMH
what the hell are you up to? Is office of the first lady by appointment? Damn, I can't believe you are reasoning right through this perspective.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by hillsate: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Lordave: what the hell are you up to? Is office of the first lady by appointment? Damn, I can't believe you are reasoning right through this perspective.

Guy, you've got to learn how to read properly.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by taharqa2: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2013
PROPAGANDA ALERT: This is d latest in d recent desparent move by Power Mongers and Haters, rep here on NL by their Resident Goons ie Gbawe and Co, to push articles that are either Complete Lies Or clear distortion of what was been said, in order to attack GEJ since are not currently going according to plan. Yterday, these same people penned an article in which they said Former Ghanian President, Rawlings, said d GEJ Admin was d Most corrupt in Africa. Many of us caught them in that shameless lie which was a complete distortion of d lecture Rawlings gave (in fact, they shamelessly CHANGED Rawlings own words to serve their purpose). It was so bad that Rawlings himself had to angrily write a Complete Denial of d words in d said speech, openly calling PT and co 'shameless LIARS'. I dont hv to tell any one that these people had since ran away from that their own thread.... For emphasis, No where in d Article linkd did d First Lady say any thing remotely related or even suggesting 'declaration of war on d North'. REPEAT: no where in d article. Whateva d OP wrote is only a figment of his imagination that he deliberately penned to deceive WEAK/GULLIBLE. And judging by sm of d responses here so far, there are plenty of such on NL...

4 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Garrithe1st: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2013
taharqa2: PROPAGANDA ALERT: This is d latest in d recent desparent move by Power Mongers and Haters, rep here on NL by their Resident Goons ie Gbawe and Co, to push articles that are either Complete Lies Or clear distortion of what was been said, in order to attack GEJ since are not currently going according to plan. Yterday, these same people penned an article in which they said Former Ghanian President, Rawlings, said d GEJ Admin was d Most corrupt in Africa. Many of us caught them in that shameless lie which was a complete distortion of d lecture Rawlings gave (in fact, they shamelessly CHANGED Rawlings own words to serve their purpose). It was so bad that Rawlings himself had to angrily write a Complete Denial of d words in d said speech, openly calling PT and co 'shameless LIARS'. I dont hv to tell any one that these people had since ran away from that their own thread.... For emphasis, No where in d Article linkd did d First Lady say any thing remotely related or even suggesting 'declaration of war on d North'. REPEAT: no where in d article. Whateva d OP wrote is only a figment of his imagination that he deliberately penned to deceive WEAK/GULLIBLE. And judging by sm of d responses here so far, there are plenty of such on NL...

GEJ's wife remains a buffoon!!

Your screaming can't change that...

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by taharqa2: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2013
Donmams:
Mumu. What did they mean by anyone who doesnt support GEJ is a sell out to the north? Park well jare
Keep that ya mouth SHUT tha, shameless Liar... That statement (apart from it bn a stretch to interpret it as meaning that anyone is 'declaring war on d north') was NOT even said by the First Lady, But by d King in Obio/Akpor, King Nsirim. It is clearly stated who made d statement there in yr own damn article. READ IT..

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Lordave: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2013
hillsate:

Guy, you'ted got to learn how to read properly.
yeah and you too reason properly. Tell me it's her fault to have being the first lady. She lacks the endowment of a first lady, but that doesn't warrant you to type all sorts of insulting words on her.

From what you wrote, one would be thinking that her office is political.
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Lordave: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Garri the 1st:

GEJ's wife remains a buffoon!!

Your screaming can't change that...

cheesy cheesy
neither can your rantings and gloatings take anything away from her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Donmams(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
taharqa2: PROPAGANDA ALERT: This is d latest in d recent desparent move by Power Mongers and Haters, rep here on NL by their Resident Goons ie Gbawe and Co, to push articles that are either Complete Lies Or clear distortion of what was been said, in order to attack GEJ since are not currently going according to plan. Yterday, these same people penned an article in which they said Former Ghanian President, Rawlings, said d GEJ Admin was d Most corrupt in Africa. Many of us caught them in that shameless lie which was a complete distortion of d lecture Rawlings gave (in fact, they shamelessly CHANGED Rawlings own words to serve their purpose). It was so bad that Rawlings himself had to angrily write a Complete Denial of d words in d said speech, openly calling PT and co 'shameless LIARS'. I dont hv to tell any one that these people had since ran away from that their own thread.... For emphasis, No where in d Article linkd did d First Lady say any thing remotely related or even suggesting 'declaration of war on d North'. REPEAT: no where in d article. Whateva d OP wrote is only a figment of his imagination that he deliberately penned to deceive WEAK/GULLIBLE. And judging by sm of d responses here so far, there are plenty of such on NL...
How much are you paid to defend the indefensible? Because the First Lady didn't say that but she was there when the statement was made wasn't she? Or are you not aware that silence means tacit approval? Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Garrithe1st: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lordave: neither can your rantings and gloatings take anything away from her.

You don't get me bro, I'm not trying to take her extreme foolishness and exceptional daftness away from her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
No amount of spin by the usual suspects can change the fact that Madam PJ is fast becoming a sectional-first lady.

“I am here to thank and appreciate the role you and my people of Rivers State played in voting for my husband in the 2011 presidential election. Rivers people voted massively for my husband. I am your daughter and my husband is your son. I want you to support him when the time comes. I know you will not disappoint us. We, on our part, will never forget you,” she said.

“No Rivers man should join those who want to sell Rivers State to the north because we know that they do not have the interest of our people at heart,” he added.

Source

3 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by successmen: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
How you will know that these fools don't even know what they are doing is by the focus on region and dialect.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 22, 2013
But they can gang up to cede rivers oil Wells to bayelsa abi?
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2013
eGuerrilla: No amount of spin by the usual suspects can change the fact that Madam PJ is fast becoming a sectional-first lady.

Source

What is sectional about thanking a state for voting for her husband? How on earth do you people reason?

The anti-north statement was not even made by her.I think the MODS should do something about the title of this thread.This is a total misrepresentation of the facts contaained in that article

2 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by jjcbuthot: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Lordave: How is Patience campaigning for GEJ a war declaration on the north. You people should take time to choose a title before opening a thread.

I think say na she dey carry Dokubo's RPG

Just imagine Buhari's wife saying this at the palace of emir of kano. What will be the response from the illiterate commentators from SE/SS?

I am sure this thread would have exploded with all kind of anti-north comments. Who is the bigot? Who is instigating division in the country? If you know this, the you are close to knowing the people behind political boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by koruji(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
What kind of class is that? Class if soilmen I suppose !!!

tomakint: This is what I call courage with class! Jonathan all the way to 2019!
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
tomakint: This is what I call courage with class! Jonathan all the way to 2019!

Have you found your pop's yet? I know he's not from Ondo as they told you. He is actually an Onitsha man.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Meritbaba: But if it's Buhari you and your cohorts would ask for his head

You dey mind that guy? Some people have declared him to be an Omo Ale. He does behave like one.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
koruji: What kind of class is that? Class if soilmen I suppose !!!

Don't mind that rejected son of an Onitsha man.
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Mylove55(f): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lordave: a first ladY Should go and get a life? What kind of life please?
a content life,not a greedy life,she has not finish one term,she wants another one.how greedy

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
I believe Dame to be the President of Nigeria.. Not GEJ.. Dont ask why

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by onitshaigbo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nigeria cannot afford 6 more years of "good luck".

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
nairaman66: I believe Dame to be the President of Nigeria.. Not GEJ.. Dont ask why

She is Co-President.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by aromikes(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Funny woman. Na only ur husband get luck. Make another gudluck try
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by obinnakenedo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
justsayemma:

But they said she is a graduate,that means she has bin tot wit english language,from her primary sch days to her
university days,n they claimed she tot in Stelle Marris,one of d best schools in Ph,yet she can't speak simple n correct english,yet u r defending her.she's d worst n d most embarrassing first lady d world has ever seen,n it takes a dunce 2 marry such woman,dat can't even b brushed afta all dis yle.
Nb: people shud stop embarrassing uniport,she neva attended uniport,she only has primary sch education
english or no english, she is the first lady, she is rich and comfortable. At least she speaks what we understand. Mrs wole soyinka, what do u have?. ITK!

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by obinnakenedo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wendyslim: Empty drum make the loudest noise, 2015 is around the corner lets wait and see who wins the race. undecided undecided undecided
boko shenkes!
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Dee60: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
In God we trust. Our enemies shall be put to shame, and all to who seek to destroy the land!
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by ewet: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
The traditional ruler, who is also the father of the suspended chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Government Council, Timothy Nsirim, said anybody from the state, who is opposed to Jonathan’s second tenure did not have the interest of the people at heart.
He also described those opposed to Jonathan as people who wished to sell the state to the north.

So where did you hear the first lady categorically insult the north. Please cut this woman some slack. she has suffered enuf already.

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
I think mrs. Jonathan is a permanent secretary in Bayelsa state. How did she criss-crossed from Bayelsa to Porth Harcourt.

First lady in Abuja,
Permanent secretary in Bayelsa,
Trouble maker in Port Harcourt.
God, what was i thinking when i voted for this family.
This is a mistake i must correct in 2015.

I believe the pastor that asked Mr. President to withdraw his wife from circulation, because the woman is equivalent to canterfeit.

If she remain in circulation, she will affect the value of naira negatively. But will Goodluck listen ?
Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by ravensckar(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ds argument isn't worth my hard earned Megabyte. evn if a Mitchelle Obama campaigns for GEJ,He's a closing man walking. Period!
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
ochukwuma15: I think mrs. Jonathan is a permanent secretary in Bayelsa state. How did she criss-crossed from Bayelsa to Porth Harcourt.

First lady in Abuja,
Permanent secretary in Bayelsa,
Trouble maker in Port Harcourt.
God, what was i thinking when i voted for this family.
This is a mistake i must correct in 2015.

I believe the pastor that asked Mr. President to withdraw his wife from circulation, because the woman is equivalent to canterfeit.

If she remain in circulation, she will affect the value of naira negatively. But will Goodluck listen ?
Your guess is as good as mine.
- Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.

You just cracked my ribs. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Diasporan(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
In the voice of Achebe "He whom the gods wants to kill he first make mad".I like GEJ but a man that cannot tame his wife should not be allowed to rule a great nation as my beloved Nigeria.She keeps on disgracing herself and her husband yet the Husband can't call her to order.I believe her too much idol worship is gradually having a retribution on her.Her fellow idol worshipers better call her to order if her husband can't

1 Like

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Symphony007: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Donmams:
Mumu. What did they mean by anyone who doesnt support GEJ is a sell out to the north? Park well jare
in as much as i am an ameachi supporter, o will not let such incorrectness stand. She did not make that comment. The traditional ruler did. Okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Expect Improved Power Supply In 2017 – Fashola / Over 5000 Bags Of Rice Rots Away In Nigerian Customs Warehouse. / Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.