Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Who Can Do This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Do This? (1080 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Do This? by airfresher(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2013
Please my good people,i really want to know if there is any travelling agent or individual that can sponsor and Secure job for somebody overseas,so that the person will balance instalmentally with the salary he will earn over there,the whole expenses incured plus certain amount,which i may call interest(returns on investment) because i dont believe in free bees.
Certainly we will draw up agreement.Most of us really want to travel but to raise capital is difficult,and some people have both the money and the connection but dont know how to use them.please lets discus and if there is any link please give.
Re: Who Can Do This? by justwise(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2013
airfresher: Please my good people,i really want to know if there is any travelling agent or individual that can sponsor and Secure job for somebody overseas,so that the person will balance instalmentally with the salary he will earn over there,the whole expenses incured plus certain amount,which i may call interest(returns on investment) because i dont believe in free bees.
Certainly we will draw up agreement.Most of us really want to travel but to raise capital is difficult,and some people have both the money and the connection but dont know how to use them.please lets discus and if there is any link please give.

Do you mean this sort of scam that was played out here >>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam couple of years ago?
Re: Who Can Do This? by airfresher(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2013
Wao!,why will they request someone to pick form,cant we get genue people that can do things the way it should,is like telling somebody thats is looking for job to pay money,from where will he get the money,please if there is any individual thats is willing to help,is there anything wrong in investing on humanbeing.Justwise please if there is any advise you have based on your wide experience please give thanks
Re: Who Can Do This? by justwise(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2013
airfresher: Wao!,why will they request someone to pick form,cant we get genue people that can do things the way it should,is like telling somebody thats is looking for job to pay money,from where will he get the money,please if there is any individual thats is willing to help,is there anything wrong in investing on humanbeing.Justwise please if there is any advise you have based on your wide experience please give thanks

Nobody will do that for you and its practically impossible to do even if you are America/ UK or Canadian ambassador

1 Like

Re: Who Can Do This? by airfresher(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Though am looking at individual thing,not like group or scheme,may be u know of a job openning and you can sponsor the trip,just only for us to agree and reach a concrete agreement,that i will pay instalmentaly an agreed amount if i start work,of which the employer will also be carried along.please any advise please,thanks.
Re: Who Can Do This? by airfresher(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
ok thanks justwise,i have already sent my reply before i saw yours,no problem,let me relax and start saving small small.
Re: Who Can Do This? by ManTiger(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
airfresher: Though am looking at individual thing,not like group or scheme,may be u know of a job openning and you can sponsor the trip,just only for us to agree and reach a concrete agreement,that i will pay instalmentaly an agreed amount if i start work,of which the employer will also be carried along.please any advise please,thanks.
This is one of the reasons why you people get scammed easily, you just heard him, no such thing but still insist, anyway, Goodluck.
Re: Who Can Do This? by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
airfresher: Though am looking at individual thing,not like group or scheme,may be u know of a job openning and you can sponsor the trip,just only for us to agree and reach a concrete agreement,that i will pay instalmentaly an agreed amount if i start work,of which the employer will also be carried along.please any advise please,thanks.

You are ready to be scammed, the scenario you described above is a well known scam-script.

Very attractive but practically impossible to see a stranger who will invest that on you.
Re: Who Can Do This? by uchechuwku: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2013

That kind of thing you're looking for is called HUMAN trafficking. You'll be arrested and your sponsor too will be arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Delayed South African Visa / 41 Nigerians Deported From USA.. / Uber Rider Charged N5 Million For A 20 Minute 5 Mile Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.