Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Modified - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Modified (872 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by mclaaro(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Reviewed
Re: Modified by mclaaro(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Modified by bigtt76(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
He miss road come Nigeria. E forget say na Senegal hin boss send am to #obamatriptoafrica
Re: Modified by dasparrow: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2013
mclaaro: An american diplomat name witheld was recently deported back to his country,this diplomat came in to nigeria without a nigeria visa,and it was dictated at the immigration point,calls where made to the neccesary agencies if they are expecting the diplomat but none of the agency was aware of his coming it was at this point the diplomat was taken back onn the same flight that bought him to nigeria..

That's great! Very good! Americans would have done the same if a Nigerian showed up in America without a visa. Most likely, the guy was probably not even a diplomat. Quite a number of Americans are looking to leave America now. Unemployment is high and they have not fully recovered from their economic recession. An increasing number of Americans are now accepting jobs in far away non-western countries. Others are looking for other countries to migrate to. America's days of glory are over that's for sure. I have lived in America for over 13 years (though back in Nigeria now serving) so I know how far America has fallen from grace back to grass.
Re: Modified by dasparrow: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2013
mclaaro: Sanity is gettin back to nigeria,all this americans feels they are the king of the world,so they have access to any country in the world the truth is no country can try such with them. cool

Well said.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
dasparrow:

That's great! Very good! Americans would have done the same if a Nigerian showed up in America without a visa. Most likely, the guy was probably not even a diplomat. Quite a number of Americans are looking to leave America now. Unemployment is high and they have not fully recovered from their economic recession. An increasing number of Americans are now accepting jobs in far away non-western countries. Others are looking for other countries to migrate to. America's days of glory are over that's for sure. I have lived in America for over 13 years (though back in Nigeria now serving) so I know how far America has fallen from grace back to grass.

I beg to differ. Things are actually looking better. Not the best but definitely looking better. College grads are getting well paid jobs again. Still a long road ahead but its definitely getting better

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

India is the filthiest country on earth / India Bank Robbery: Thief Tunnelled Into A Bank Steal Thousands Of Dollars.. BBC / Ex-egypt Ruler Hosni Mubarakcleared Of Corruption And Murdercharges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.