Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Is The Differences? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Differences? (629 Views)

Being Poor And Being Bankrupt: The Differences? / The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp / Sex Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Differences? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Can you tell me the difference?spend wisely.times jock isnt 2mak laf is 2mak u tink.my Money CannotWaste...1. You buy egg roll N150. I buy buns N20boil egg N30, all na N50. All na d same,2. You buy Five AliveN500. I buy orange+mango+pineappleN80. Mine own nanatural,3. Nepa cut yourlight,you pay N2000 asreconnection feesharpsharp. Me, I wait, forthe night. I carryladder,climb take fix thewireback,4. You buy Milo,peak milk andsugar. I buy cowbellchocolate wen donalready containeveryevery,5. You pay 5k gowatchp-square show. Me,I buy the pirated CDN100watch and singalong,6. You pay N1000forcinema n buy popcorn N500.I buy 20-in-1DVD,dey my house deychopN25 pop corn, moviedey show.7. Уσυ boughtbrazillian hair100k for your babe.I buy xpressionsattachment N350for my babe, shefinepass yours, guysdonteven know thedifference,hahahahaa8.You pay N50 forviewing centre takewatch Real madrid Vs Manchester United.I stand for Window takewatch thematch LIVE. All na dsame12.You buy BBBold595k. Me, I buy BBStorm15k, sheybi na pingall of us dey ping,youping me, iping you,Tink abt dis $ so many odas 2 stp wasting money $ spend wisely plsss.

(1) (Reply)

Timilehin: Orderly Room Trial Of Killer Cop Begins / South African Woman Has Remarkable Bond With Her Pet Lion / My Husband Use Charm To Have Intercourse With Me - Wife Told Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.