Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Would You Do This For Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Do This For Him? (1425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This For Him? by bamboke(f): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
At this time and age, can a woman who doesn't have an issue for her husband yet, sacrifice her career, life and money for him?

My friend's husband lost his job and he started a course which she pays dearly for and he would end it in a foreign school. He says he will work to get her to join him once he gets abroad but isn't it an opportunity to let her go?

What would you do if this was you?
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by EfemenaXY: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Depends on the level of trust they've got going between them.
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by aadetoyin(f): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abi Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo @chaircover. Thanks for ur comment.
I tire for all this African mentality so because she doesn't have an issue for him yet then she should be less committed to the marriage.

Its for beta for worse @Op that why u should look b4 u leap.
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2013
@ op, if a wife cannot sacrifice material things for her spouse, who else will she sacrifice for?.....her co workers? Or club meeting members?

Too much selfishness and Craftiness is the main cause of divorce , in this recent times..... Total wrong mindsets.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Him? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2013
bamboke: At this time and age, can a woman who doesn't have an issue for her husband yet, sacrifice her career, life and money for him?

My friend's husband lost his job and he started a course which she pays dearly for and he would end it in a foreign school. He says he will work to get her to join him once he gets abroad but isn't it an opportunity to let her go?

Its women like you who date men only for what they can gain rather than how you can impact on his life!
I have known girlfriends, not even fiancees or wives who have sacrificed much more for their boyfriends just to build him up!
====
Change ur mentality Op, and stop sweating over another woman's family!!!
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Royal Roy:
Its women like you who date men only for what they can gain rather than how you can impact on his life!
I have known girlfriends, not even fiancees or wives who have sacrificed much more for their boyfriends just to build him up!
====
Change ur mentality Op, and stop sweating over another woman's family!!!
Seconded!
But wait a minute,how will she cope financially if she gives up her job and how sure is he to get a good work after school?
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by kreamidiva(f): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Efemena_xy: Depends on the level of trust they've got going between them.
I agree with u.TRUST is the keyword here.
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by Monicasque(f): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
yah it depends on the level of trust.
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by Princesszoe: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
She is a good woman. What she did was not bad but i pray the man does not disappoint her on the long run. Trust is one thing, the man maintaining absolute trust worthiness is another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Him? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
bamboke: At this time and age, can a woman who doesn't have an issue for her husband yet, sacrifice her career, life and money for him?

By issue you meant a child I suppose?

Would you have any qualms if it were your friend being sent abroad by her man after she loses her job?
Mind your business please
Re: Would You Do This For Him? by yhemmite(f): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Princess zoe: She is a good woman. What she did was not bad but i pray the man does not disappoint her on the long run. Trust is one thing, the man maintaining absolute trust worthiness is another thing.
U av said it all. If only he wldnt disappoint her in d long run. I know of a sister dt did d same thing even with a baby gurl, bt d husband never looked back and got married to anoda lady over dr. She had to wait for years. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Man Eating SNAKE Killed @ Opebi Valley Ikeja / Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe / Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.