Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Software Engineer! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Engineer! (1479 Views)

How Do I Become A Software Engineer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Engineer! by amaikama(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2008
Hi all. please, which and where is the best computer Institute for one to be a software engineer?
Re: Software Engineer! by goldmind: 4:09pm On May 12, 2008
Your answer is NIIT
Re: Software Engineer! by amaikama(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2008
Thanks goldmind but what do you think of MBM? someone just told me about them few minutes ago.
Re: Software Engineer! by 1Music2luv(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2008
u r right gold mine , the best place to go to is NIIT although it quite expensive, but that where u get the best.
Re: Software Engineer! by Jeovy(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2008
In Onitsha,Try Data Solutions
Re: Software Engineer! by myholydove(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2008
The best place is your study room and the internet. NIIT will just eat your money, though they have the stuffs but they are what you get free of charge on the net. Just invest your time and do a little ressearch.
Re: Software Engineer! by sbucareer(f): 12:43am On May 24, 2008

Hello all programmers enthusiast particularly the java gurus, here is a section of software and java program you can all download for your unlimited use.

Java beginners, try the Ready to program, it solves all java config issues. You can get on straight away with your business logic and less config headaches.

This is my computer at home <www.ittcg.co.uk/javacorner> it might be down sometimes because I turned it off. Try another time

(1) (Reply)

Creating Multiple Columns In The Db / How To Detect A User Mobile Phone/device Using Php Code / Why Do Threads From Programming Section Hardly Or Never Make FP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.