Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password (6625 Views)

Set Standalone Proxy Settings For Any Windows Browser / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help! I Lost My Windows Xp Admin Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
go to www.chineseland.com not www.nairaland.com....................no idea.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by maxjax(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
I knw cool
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by onegig(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
aikluck007: please who knows how to hack a windows 7 password?? dey just sent this laptop from china and it happens to be locked.. plss help!!!!!

ok...I can but can't give the information out here in the open.

How sure are you that it was sent from China and not stolen?

First get a windows 7 installation cd.

Choose a date and time you be ready. I will post the process through pm to you but i must be sure it's not stolen.
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 27, 2013
tunspider: go to www.chineseland.com not www.nairaland.com....................no idea.

Hahaha! Very funnyundecided
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 27, 2013
maxjax: I knw cool
Abi?? I'm sure you know cool

onegig:

ok...I can but can't give the information out here in the open.

How sure are you that it was sent from China and not stolen?

First get a windows 7 installation cd.

Choose a date and time you be ready. I will post the process through pm to you but i must be sure it's not stolen.

Thanks, they just e-mailed d password.. And it wasn't stolen, it was bought wink
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by dljbd1(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Cool...may I know it's configuration please? smiley
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by gigabytes: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by onegig(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
dl_jbd: Cool...may I know it's configuration please? smiley

WHICH CONFIG?
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2013
aikluck007:

Hahaha! Very funnyundecided
sorry no vex, i no fit help am!

Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2013
tunspider:
sorry no vex, i no fit help am!
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by yilia: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2013
You can use a Windows Password Recovery tool for handling it.
And here is the tool for how to reset Windows 8 Password tutorial.
This tool is also compatible for Windows 7 and Windows XP.
Take a look and have a try.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by dangding: 4:38am On Sep 04, 2014
I can tell you how to do but I want you not to do something bad, according to what you said, you need to reset password instead of hacking, and here is guide: How to reset Windows 7 password

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
aikluck007:
please who knows how to hack a windows 7 password?? dey just sent this laptop from china and it happens to be locked.. plss help!!!!!
abi you went to steal someones laptop grin
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
abokikhalifa:
abi you went to steal someones laptop grin
yeah! and your father was my accomplice... he was actually the okada rider that drove me to n fro..... Ode!
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
aikluck007:

yeah! and your father was my accomplice... he was actually the okada rider that drove me to n fro..... Ode!
you lack home training.... Maybe you don't even have a father... Ole buruku
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
abokikhalifa:
you lack home training.... Maybe you don't even have a father... Ole buruku
If wot u av is home training den I refuse to be trained..... bloody troll..
get off my thread.... untamed cow
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
aikluck007:

If wot u av is home training den I refuse to be trained..... bloody troll..
get off my thread.... untamed cow
your father mama,asshole
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
abokikhalifa:
your father mama,asshole
next tym, don't go about posting dumb comments on peoples thread simply cos u av mb.... if u av notin sensible to say, just shut d hell up or download 2go n enta one of d chat rooms. u'll find ur type der.... NL is not for trolls.. okay?? dumb prick
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
aikluck007:

next tym, don't go about posting dumb comments on peoples thread simply cos u av mb.... if u av notin sensible to say, just shut d hell up or download 2go n enta one of d chat rooms. u'll find ur type der.... NL is not for trolls.. okay?? dumb prick
ode like you. You better return that laptop you stole claiming it was sent from china. SAS will soon come for you. Bloody Cunt.
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
aikluck007:

ode like you. You better return that laptop you stole claiming it was sent from china. SAS will soon come for you. Bloody Cunt
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
abokikhalifa:
ode like you. You better return that laptop you stole claiming it was sent from china. SAS will soon come for you. Bloody Cunt
grin and I will gladly lead dem to ur miserable father.. My okada man and wonderful accomplice grin
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
aikluck007:

grin and I will gladly lead dem to ur miserable father.. My okada man and wonderful accomplice grin
you chist like a slowpoke.. You better stop stealing, tell ur father to send you to school ,dat is if you ar alredy not 2 old to go 2 skul so dat u can try nd be useful to the society.... Retarded fool
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
abokikhalifa:
you chist like a slowpoke.. You better stop stealing, tell ur father to send you to school ,dat is if you ar alredy not 2 old to go 2 skul so dat u can try nd be useful to the society.... Retarded fool
Graduated 2012, served last year (dis thread was actually created while I was serving), happily self employed...
I'm not a r£tarded dummy like u and ur father wink
Ode! tongue
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
aikluck007:

Graduated 2012, served last year (dis thread was actually created while I was serving), happily self employed...
I'm not a retarded dummy like u and ur father wink
Ode! tongue
graduate with no sense. You graduated with? Let me guess......certificate of attendance nd now u ar working as a cleaner in one company... Get a life nd stop fooling ur self. Advice from a wiseman grin
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
abokikhalifa:
graduate with no sense. You graduated with? Let me guess......certificate of attendance nd now u ar working as a cleaner in one company... Get a life nd stop fooling ur self. Advice from a wiseman grin
Hahahaha! If u re wise den ur entire lineage must be so fuck1ng dumb.. Hahahaha!
U talk lyk a child n seem to be so jobless.. I can employ u, u knw?

BTW, dats my qual..
U feel me ryt?? cool
Hahahahahahaha! Maga!

Stop talking $hit already
#selfEmployed

Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by abokikhalifa: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
aikluck007:

Hahahaha! If u re wise den ur entire lineage must be so fuck1ng dumb.. Hahahaha!
U talk lyk a child n seem to be so jobless.. I can employ u, u knw?

BTW, dats my qual..
U feel me ryt?? cool
Hahahahahahaha! Maga!

Stop talking $hit already
#selfEmployed
you see how foolish you ar. What is the need of showing me ur fucking certificate... It shows dat ur level of stupidity is out of this world..... You really need to be spank.... Abeg no distup my life with ur boring life style
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
abokikhalifa:
you see how foolish you ar. What is the need of showing me ur fucking certificate... It shows dat ur level of stupidity is out of this world..... You really need to be spank.... Abeg no distup my life with ur boring life style
Just to prove 2 u that u re an idi0t but I'm guessing u've already figured that out smiley
Re: How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password by Melisace: 2:41am On May 10, 2016
To Windows, the another topic that we can learn more about is for Windows data recovery. How can we recover lost files on Windows devices in quickest way. This is a much complex trouble to most users. Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro is the tool for me to recover all files data from any devices in safest way.

See more on HERE.

(1) (Reply)

[MORE ITEMS ADDED!!!!] USA USED LAPTOPS ARRIVALS. / 10 Best Command Prompt(cmd) Tricks, Tips & Hacks For Windows - 2015 / ▄▄►indian web proxy Servers On mtn 4 pc - 1k for 2 months Omo Speed Na Fire◄▄▄

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.