Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Are We Afraid Of Trying - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are We Afraid Of Trying (1023 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Trying To Pass A Message , Who Could Decode (pix Inside) / For 3G Internet Advert. This Lady Is Not Afraid. / Dont Be Afraid Of Raila Odinga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Afraid Of Trying by Irvinbet09: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2013
I m a die hard comic fan and i can draw animation and i can make story out of it,so i thought "lemme try to start making comic books" buh some ppl tell me dat its outdated(like seriously? ask capcom,dc and marvel) dat the main thing now is modelling,music and acting (though i still have the ambition of becoming an actor) but when i sat down to think about it,i feel we are just scared that we will fail and we ll just be a joke to the public.
So that why some draft to things they are not familiar with and i am really pissed off about this.we arent gonna kip rotating these categories(music,modelling,engineer and acting) we need to start thinking out of the box.ppl say nigerians dont believe in super heroes. who say we dont!,i ve seen a lot of guys on the streets,schools and in d neighbourhood talking about comics like avengers,man of steel,supa strikas and justice league.i still hear children saying "i am superman".So what are we talking about? we need to step out of our fear and give it a try.who conquers?

Re: Are We Afraid Of Trying by goldpenny(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
love the post, though i'm an comic actor, and i call it "INKK CITY". Will soon be out for sale, lol,

(1) (Reply)

For Your Exclusive And Quality Graphics And Printing Needs / Adobe Premier Thread / Logo And Letterhead For A Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.